Sunday, December 30, 2012

Sexy Pink

This tutorial was written for those who have a working knowledge of psp.


I use paint shop 9, but any version should work.

All of my tutorials are of my own creations any similarity with any other tutorial is purely coincidental.Please do not copy my tutorials please link back to my blog!
I am always interested in seeing what you create using my tuts. You can send your results to me at lynnkitten101@gmail.com.

SUPPLIES NEEDED:
Close up of choice.
I am using artwork by Jose Cano
A PTU Artist. You must purchase and obtain a license to use.
You may find Jose Cano's tubes at SATC.
You can get this tube here.

Scrapkit of Choice:
Scrapkit PTU Sexy Pink Valentine by Bibi's Collection.
Which you can find at SATC.
You can purchase this kit here.

Mask of Choice:
I used WSL Mask 222


Font of choice.
I used Mitre Square.

Filters needed:
eye candy4-gradient glow-not required used for name

Don't forget to save often.

LET'S GET STARTED

Open a new image 700x700

C/P element100, resize 80%, c/p your tube arrange under the frame. erase any part that is outside the bottom on the frame. c/p again, bring to top, erase any part that you don't want showing outside of the frame

C/P elements of choice or use mine below. See my tag for exact placement.

element87 place at the top on the right side

element5 resize 75% place at the bottom on the left side

element1 resize 35% place at the bottom on the left side, down and to the right a little from the bear
element107 resize 35% place at the bottom on the left side, to the left of the rose

element108 resize 35% place at the bottom on the left side, down and to the right a little from the other candy

  element21 resize 55% place at the bottom on the left side, under the bear on the left

  element106 resize 25% place to the right of the candy

element6 resize 65% place at the bottom on the right side
element27 resize 65% place at the bottom on the right side, to the right of the gown
element35 resize 45% place at the bottom on the right side, in front of the gown
element36 resize 45% place at the bottom on the right side, in front of the purse
element63 resize 55% place at the bottom on the right side, to the right of the shoe
 element14 resize 45% place at the bottom on the right side, to the right of the heart
element37 resize 35% place at the bottom on the right side in front of the heart
element57 mirror
c/p paper2 apply mask. merge group, send to bottom   
 
Crop merged opaque 
 
Merge visible. Re-size to desired size
 
Add name or saying of choice
 
Add proper copyright info and save as .png
 
Thanks for trying my tutorial. I hope you enjoyed it.
This tutorial was written on December 30, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment