Monday, December 10, 2012

Reindeer Christmas


This tutorial was written for those who have a working knowledge of psp.
I use paint shop 9, but any version should work.





All of my tutorials are of my own creations any similarity with any other tutorial is purely coincidental.Please do not copy my tutorials please link back to my blog!





I am always interested in seeing what you create using my tuts. You can send your results to me at lynnkitten101@gmail.com.





SUPPLIES NEEDED


  Close up of choice.

I am using artwork  by Irmino Pin-oops.

 A PTU Artist. You must purchase and obtain a license to use.

  You can get Jose Cano's tubes at SATC.
You can get this tube here.





Scrapkit of Choice:
Scrapkit PTU Merry Christmas by Denise Creationz.
You can purchase this kit here.



Mask of Choice:
I used WSL147 which you can get here.



Font of choice. 
I used Al Sandra.


Filters needed: 


eye candy4-gradient glow-not required used for name


Don't forget to save often.




LETS GET STARTED


Open a new image 700x700

 


C/P element40 resize 85%, using your magic wand click inside of the frame. Selecions-modify-expand by 6. C/P paper25, selections-invert. Hit delete. C/P close up, duplicate, close duplicate, click on original, hit delete. Select none. Arrange paper and tube under the frame layer in the layers palette. Click on duplicate, open, bring to top, erase any part you don't want showing outside of the frame. 



C/P elements of choice or use mine below. See my tag for exact placement.


 


element94 resize 55% place on the left side


element54 resize 55% place on the right side


element6 place at the bottom in the middle


element21 place at the bottom in the middle place on top of element6
element16 resize 45% place on the right side of the swag 

C/P paper24 apply mask, merge group. Send to bottom
 
Crop merged opaque


Merge visible. Re-size to desired size


Add name or saying of choice.


Add proper copyright info and save as .png


Thanks for trying my tutorial. I hope you enjoyed it.


This tutorial was written on December 10, 2012


No comments:

Post a Comment