Saturday, December 1, 2012

Oh Santa

 
 
This tutorial was written for those who have a working knowledge of psp.
I use paint shop 9, but any version should work.

All of my tutorials are of my own creations any similarity with any other tutorial is purely coincidental.Please do not copy my tutorials please link back to my blog!

I am always interested in seeing what you create using my tuts. You can send your results to me at lynnkitten101@gmail.com.


SUPPLIES NEEDED

Tube of choice.
I am using artwork  by Gary Rudisill.
 A PTU Artist. You must purchase and obtain a license to use.
 You can get Gary Rudisill's tubes at SATC.
You can get this tube here.

Scrapkit of Choice:
Scrapkit PTU Dazzle Me by Inzpired Creationz. 
You can get Inzpired Creationz's kits at SATC.
You can purchase this kit here.
 
Template of Choice:
Template310 by Missy which you can get here.



Font of choice. 

Filters needed: none required
eye candy4-gradient glow-not required used for name

Don't forget to save often.

LET'S GET STARTED
 
Open template, shift D to duplicate, close original. Delete wordart by Missy, pump up the volume, raster1 and background
 
Instructions for coping and pasting. 
Activate the layer. 
Selections-select all-float-defloat-selections-invert, active paper or tube layer and hit delete. 


When you see C/P in the tut that means Copy and Paste.

Add drop shadow as desired. See my tag for exact placement.

Copy and paste desired papers into each layer.  Then delete the original layers. I added a gradient glow to each layer and a drop shadow.
 

I used paper9 for glittered circle and rectangle2

paper8 for circle

paper11 for gradient background

paper7 for rectangle1
 
paper12 for frame2 background and frame2 background, c/p your tube and place in each square
 

C/P elements of choice or use mine below. See my tag for exact placement.
 
ornament5 resize 35% place at the top on the left side
 
ornament2 resize 25% place with ornament5
 
scroll resize 55% rotate right 20 degrees place at the top on the right side
 
lips resize 25% place at the top with the scroll
 
lights resize 55% rotate right 20 degrees place on the right rectangle with your tube, duplicate mirror, place on the other rectangle
 
tree2 resize 75% place in the middle of the template
 
  gift3 resize 35% place on the left side of the tree
 
gift4 resize 25% place to the right of gift3
 
gift2 resize 35% place to the right of gift4 arrange under gift4 in the layers palette

gift5 resize35% place to the right of gift2 arrange under gift2 in the layers palette
 

Crop merged opaque.


Merge visible. Re-size to desired size. 

Add name or saying of choice. 

Add proper copyright info and save as .png

Thanks for trying my tutorial. I hope you enjoyed it.

This tutorial was written on December 01, 2012



No comments:

Post a Comment