Thursday, December 27, 2012

Jaidyn's So Sexy

This tutorial was written for those who have a working knowledge of psp.



I use paint shop 9, but any version should work.

All of my tutorials are of my own creations any similarity with any other tutorial is purely coincidental.Please do not copy my tutorials please link back to my blog!
I am always interested in seeing what you create using my tuts. You can send your results to me at lynnkitten101@gmail.com.

SUPPLIES NEEDED:
Close up of choice.
I am using artwork by Jose Cano
A PTU Artist. You must purchase and obtain a license to use.
You may find Jose Cano's tubes at SATC.
You can get this tube here.

Scrapkit of Choice:
Scrapkit PTU Jaidyn by Designs by Joan.
Which you can find at SATC.
You can purchase this kit here.
 Mask of Choice:
WSL_Mask 365. Which you can find here.


Font of choice.
I used Cupid de Locke.

Filters needed:
eye candy4-gradient glow-not required used for name

Don't forget to save often.


Open a new image 700x700

C/P your tube resize to your liking. Place in center of image.

C/P elements of choice or use mine below. See my tag for exact placement.

jaidyn74 move towards the top arrange under your tube layer in the layers palette

jaidyn53 place the bottom of the street at the bottom of the tube, so it looks like she is coming out of the street, duplicate, mirror, arrange under your tube layer in the layers palette
jaidyn73 place on the right side at the bottom

jaidyn5 resize 55% place at the bottom on the right side by the front tire of the motorcycle

  jaidyn29 resize 75% rotate left 25 degrees, place at the bottom on the right side to the right of the dog, to the left of the hand

  jaidyn59 mirror place at the bottom on the left side

jaidyn50 resize 55% place at the bottom on the left side

jaidyn61 resize 55%, sharpen, place at the bottom on the left side, to the right of the bottle

jaidyn31 resize 45%, mirror, place at the bottom on the left side, to the right of the skull, arrange under the skull layer in the layers palette

jaidyn44 place at the bottom on the left side, place under the money and the bottle layer in the layers palette

c/p paper3 apply mask, merge group, send to bottom, resize 115%, arrange behind your tube
Crop merged opaque 
 
Merge visible. Re-size to desired size
 
Add name or saying of choice
 
Add proper copyright info and save as .png
 
Thanks for trying my tutorial. I hope you enjoyed it.
This tutorial was written on December 27, 2012



No comments:

Post a Comment