Thursday, December 27, 2012

Sexy Jaidyn

This tutorial was written for those who have a working knowledge of psp.


I use paint shop 9, but any version should work.

All of my tutorials are of my own creations any similarity with any other tutorial is purely coincidental.Please do not copy my tutorials please link back to my blog!
I am always interested in seeing what you create using my tuts. You can send your results to me at lynnkitten101@gmail.com.

SUPPLIES NEEDED:
Close up of choice.
I am using artwork by Jose Cano
A PTU Artist. You must purchase and obtain a license to use.
You may find Jose Cano's tubes at SATC.
You can get this tube here.

Scrapkit of Choice:
Scrapkit PTU Jaidyn by Designs by Joan.
Which you can find at SATC.
You can purchase this kit here.


Font of choice.
I used Contribute.

Filters needed:
eye candy4-gradient glow-not required used for name

Don't forget to save often.

LET'S GET STARTED

Open a new image 700x700

C/P jaidyn41, using your magic wand click inside of the frame. Selecions-modify-expand by 6. C/P paper10, selections-invert. Hit delete. C/P tube, duplicate, close duplicate, click on original, hit delete. Select none. Arrange paper and tube under the frame layer in the layers palette. Click on duplicate, open, bring to top, erase any part you don't want showing outside of the frame.

C/P elements of choice or use mine below. See my tag for exact placement.

jaidyn10 place in center arrange under your tube layer in the layers palette

jaidyn6 resize 55% place at the top on the right side

jaidyn76 place at the top on the right side so that it looks like it is hanging from the skull, arrange under the skull layer in the layers palette
jaidyn7 place on the left side at the bottom, duplicate, resize 75% move down a little and to the left

jaidyn42 resize 75% place at the bottom on the right side of the frame, duplicate, mirror

  jaidyn32 resize 65% place at the bottom in the middle of the frame

  jaidyn20 resize 110% send to bottom

 
Crop merged opaque 
Merge visible. Re-size to desired size
Add name or saying of choice
Add proper copyright info and save as .png
Thanks for trying my tutorial. I hope you enjoyed it.
This tutorial was written on December 27, 2012



No comments:

Post a Comment