Monday, December 10, 2012

A Kitty Christmas

 
This tutorial was written for those who have a working knowledge of psp.
I use paint shop 9, but any version should work.



All of my tutorials are of my own creations any similarity with any other tutorial is purely coincidental.Please do not copy my tutorials please link back to my blog!



I am always interested in seeing what you create using my tuts. You can send your results to me at lynnkitten101@gmail.com.





SUPPLIES NEEDED

  Close up of choice.
I am using artwork  by Alehandra Vanhek.
A PTU Artist. You must purchase and obtain a license to use. You can get this tube here. This is an Exclusive tube to PFD which you can get if you purchase the monthly Exclusive.


Scrapkit of Choice:
Scrapkit PTU Kitty Xmas by Sandys Designs.
You can purchase this kit here.


Mask of Choice:
I used Vix433 which you can get here.


Font of choice. 
I used Great Victorian Standard.



Filters needed: 

eye candy4-gradient glow-not required used for name



Don't forget to save often.



LET'S GET STARTED

 

Open a new image 700x700

 

C/P frame1, using your magic wand click inside of the frame. Selecions-modify-expand by 6. C/P paper12, selections-invert. Hit delete. C/P close up, duplicate, close duplicate, click on original, hit delete. Select none. Arrange paper and tube under the frame layer in the layers palette. Click on duplicate, open, bring to top, erase any part you don't want showing outside of the frame. 


C/P elements of choice or use mine below. See my tag for exact placement.

 

swag2 place at the top in the middle

bell1 resize 55% place at the top on the left side, duplicate, mirror

lollipop2 resize 55% place at the bottom on the left side

lollipop1 resize 45% place at the bottom on the left side, to the right of lollipop2
 
cupcake1 resize 55% place at the bottom on the left side, in front of the lollipops
 
  cupcake3 resize 45% place at the bottom on the left side, to the right of cupcake1
 
  candy1 resize 55% rotate left 30 degrees, place in front of the cupckes

kitty1 resize 55% place at the bottom on the right side
 
text resize 75% place at the bottom to the right of the cupcakes, add a pink gradient glow
 
C/P paper11 apply mask, merge group. Send to bottom
 
Crop merged opaque

Merge visible. Re-size to desired size

Add name or saying of choice.

Add proper copyright info and save as .png

Thanks for trying my tutorial. I hope you enjoyed it.

This tutorial was written on December 10, 2012



No comments:

Post a Comment