Sunday, December 2, 2012

Bite Me

 
 
This tutorial was written for those who have a working knowledge of psp.
I use paint shop 9, but any version should work.

All of my tutorials are of my own creations any similarity with any other tutorial is purely coincidental.Please do not copy my tutorials please link back to my blog!

I am always interested in seeing what you create using my tuts. You can send your results to me at lynnkitten101@gmail.com.


SUPPLIES NEEDED



Tube of choice.
I am using artwork  by Nasionainne.
 A PTU Artist. You must purchase and obtain a license to use.
 You can get Nasionainne tubes at SATC.
You can get this tube here.


Scrapkit of Choice:

Scrapkit PTU Biker Bitch by Inzpired Creationz. 
You can get this kit at SATC.
You can purchase this kit here.





Font of choice. 

Filters needed: none required
eye candy4-gradient glow-not required used for name

Don't forget to save often.

LET'S GET STARTED
 
Open a new image 600x580
 
C/P frame 3 resize 75%. Using your magic wand click inside of the frame. Selections-modify-expand by 8, c/p paper 1, selections-invert, hit delete. Move paper under frame layer. C/P close up tube, hit delete. Select none.

C/P elements of choice or use mine below. See my tag for exact placement.
 
ribbon1 resize 65% place at the bottom

flower1 resize 50% place on the right side at the top of the ribbon, duplicate, mirror, move up a bit on the frame

heart5 resize 40% place at the bottom on the right side

skeleton1 resize 50% place at the bottom on the right side, to the left of heart5

cocktail1 resize 50% place at the bottom on the left side
 
shoe resize 40% mirror place at the bottom on the left side to the right of the cocktail
 
  cupcake1 resize 55% place at the bottom on the left side, in the middle of shoe and cocktail
 
  cuffs2 resize 50% place at the bottom on the left side, in the middle of the cupcake
 
cityscene resize 95% send to bottom
 
halftone resize 90% place above the cityscene layer in the layers palette
 
click on top layer, c/p sparkles 3
 

Crop merged opaque.



Merge visible. Re-size to desired size. 

Add name or saying of choice. 

Add proper copyright info and save as .png

Thanks for trying my tutorial. I hope you enjoyed it.

This tutorial was written on December 2, 2012



No comments:

Post a Comment