Wednesday, December 26, 2012

A Little Magic

This tutorial was written for those who have a working knowledge of psp.


I use paint shop 9, but any version should work.

All of my tutorials are of my own creations any similarity with any other tutorial is purely coincidental.Please do not copy my tutorials please link back to my blog!
I am always interested in seeing what you create using my tuts. You can send your results to me at lynnkitten101@gmail.com.

SUPPLIES NEEDED:
Tube of choice.
I am using artwork by Alex Prihodko
A PTU Artist. You must purchase and obtain a license to use.
You can get this tube here.

Scrapkit of Choice:
Scrapkit PTU A Little Magic by Inzpired Creationz.
You can purchase this kit here.
Mask of Choice:
I used WSL Mask 248. Which you can find here.

Font of choice.
I used .

Filters needed:
eye candy4-gradient glow-not required used for name

Don't forget to save often.


Open a new image 700x700


C/P elements of choice or use mine below. See my tag for exact placement.

 
grass2 place towards the bottom on the left side, duplicate, mirror

grass place at the bottom under grass2 send to bottom, duplicate, mirror

clouds place at the top

moon1 resize 40%, mirror, place at the top on the right side

mushroom home2 place in the middle of the tag arrange under the grass layers in your layers palette, but above the clouds layer

tree1 resize 80% place towards the bottom on the left side, arrange under the grass layer in the layers palette

click on top layer

wand2 place on the grass a little to the right of the mushroom house

mushroom home1 resize 45% place on the grass on the right side

mushroom3 resize 40% place on the grass to the left of the other mushroom

lantern resize 30% place on the grass on to the left of the mushroom

frog resize 35% place on the grass on the right side

c/p your tube place on the left side on the grass

sparkles3 place towards the bottom
Crop merged opaque 
c/p paper 1, apply mask, merge group, send to bottom
Merge visible. Re-size to desired size
Add name or saying of choice
Add proper copyright info and save as .png
Thanks for trying my tutorial. I hope you enjoyed it.
This tutorial was written on December 26, 2012



No comments:

Post a Comment