Thursday, December 20, 2012

Christmas Aileen


 
 
This tutorial was written for those who have a working knowledge of psp.

I use paint shop 9, but any version should work.

All of my tutorials are of my own creations any similarity with any other tutorial is purely coincidental.Please do not copy my tutorials please link back to my blog!
I am always interested in seeing what you create using my tuts. You can send your results to me at lynnkitten101@gmail.com.

SUPPLIES NEEDED:
Close up of choice.
I am using artwork by Jose Cano.
A PTU Artist. You must purchase and obtain a license to use.
You can get Jose's tubes at SATC.
You can get this tube here.

Scrapkit of Choice:
Scrapkit PTU Aileen's Many Layers by MistyLynn's Creations.
You can purchase this kit here.
 
Mask of Choice.

Font of choice.
I used Clipper Script Fat.

Filters needed:
eye candy4-gradient glow-not required used for name

Don't forget to save often.


Open a new image 700x700

C/P frame01, using your magic wand click inside of the frame. Selecions-modify-expand by 6. C/P paper11, selections-invert. Hit delete. C/P close up, duplicate, close duplicate, click on original, hit delete. Select none. Arrange paper and tube under the frame layer in the layers palette.  Click on duplicate, open, bring to top, erase any part you don't want showing outside of the frame.

C/P elements of choice or use mine below. See my tag for exact placement.

christmas tree resize 75% place at the bottom on the left

christmas candles resize 55% place at the bottom on the left side

christmas bear resize45% place at the bottom on the left side to the left of the candles
 
christmas sign resize 75% place on the right side

sucker01 resize 45% place on the right side

  ornament01 resize 35% place at the bottom on the right side

  christmas cupcake resize 45% place at the bottom on the right side to the right of the ornament 
 
glitter01 place in the middle, send to bottom

Crop merged opaque 
 
c/p paper14 apply mask, merge group, send to bottom
 
Merge visible. Re-size to desired size 
 
Add name or saying of choice. 
 
Add proper copyright info and save as .png
 
Thanks for trying my tutorial. I hope you enjoyed it.
This tutorial was written on December 20, 2012



No comments:

Post a Comment