Thursday, December 6, 2012

Black and White Christmas

 
 
This tutorial was written for those who have a working knowledge of psp.
I use paint shop 9, but any version should work.

All of my tutorials are of my own creations any similarity with any other tutorial is purely coincidental.Please do not copy my tutorials please link back to my blog!

I am always interested in seeing what you create using my tuts. You can send your results to me at lynnkitten101@gmail.com.


SUPPLIES NEEDED

Tube of choice.
I am using artwork  by ZlataM.
 A PTU Artist. You must purchase and obtain a license to use. 
You can get this tube here.

Scrapkit of Choice:
Scrapkit PTU Black Xmas by PinkCandyDesigns.
You can purchase this kit here.
 
Template of Choice:
Template310 by Missy which you can get here.



Font of choice. 

Filters needed: none required
eye candy4-gradient glow-not required used for name

Don't forget to save often.

LET'S GET STARTED
 
Open template, shift D to duplicate, close original. Delete wordart by Missy, pump up the volume, raster1, rectangle1, rectangle2, and background
 
Instructions for coping and pasting. 
Activate the layer. 
Selections-select all-float-defloat-selections-invert, active paper or tube layer and hit delete. 


When you see C/P in the tut that means Copy and Paste.

Add drop shadow as desired. See my tag for exact placement.

Copy and paste desired papers into each layer.  Then delete the original layers.
 

I used paper3 for glittered circle and frame1, add noise, guassian 55%

paper1 for frame3 and frame2

paper5 for circle

paper9 for gradient background
 
paper10 for frame3 background
 
paper7 frame2 background
 
 
c/p your tube place to the right of the template, greyscale your tube
 
C/P elements of choice or use mine below. See my tag for exact placement.
 
hearts resize 75% place on the right side of the template
 
sign resize 65% place to the left of your tube at the bottom
 
beads2 place at the bottom
 
candle resize 35% place at the bottom on the right side
 
candle2 resize 35% place at the bottom on the right side
 
candle3 resize 65% place at the bottom on the right side
 
  snowman resize 65% place at the bottom of the sign
 
pot resize 55% place at the bottom on the left side
 
lantern resize 45% place on the left side of the template

bells resize 55% place the holly on the bow of the lantern and carefully erase the rope

glitter place at the top on the left side, send to bottom, duplicate, mirror
 

Crop merged opaque.


Merge visible. Re-size to desired size. 

Add name or saying of choice. 

Add proper copyright info and save as .png

Thanks for trying my tutorial. I hope you enjoyed it.

This tutorial was written on December 5, 2012




No comments:

Post a Comment