Friday, May 3, 2013

Sexy Roxy

 
 
This tutorial was written for those who have a working knowlege of psp.
I use paint shop 9, but any version should work.
 
 
All of my tutorials are of my own creations any similarity with any other tutorial is purely coincidental. Please do not copy my tutorials please link back to my blog!

I am always interested in seeing what you create using my tuts. You can send your results to me at lynnkitten101@gmail.com.


SUPPLIES NEEDED:
Tube of choice.
I am using artwork by Jose Cano. A PTU Artist. You must purchase and obtain a license to use. 
You can get Jose Cano's tubes at SATC
You can get this tube here

Scrapkit of Choice:
 I am using a PTU kit called Sexylicious by SkyScraps Designs. 
You can find this kit here.

Mask of Choice:
I used WSL345 which you can get here

Font of Choice:
I used Channel
 
Filters needed:
eye candy4-gradient glow-not required used for name



Don't forget to save often.


LET'S GET STARTED


Open a new image 700x700


C/P e65, resize 85%, using your magic wand click inside of the frame, selections, modify-expand by 5. c/p paper6 for the two frames on the end and paper5 for the frame in the middle, selections-invert, hit delete. C/P your tube to your liking, hit delete, select none. Move paper and tube below frame. Do the same for the other side.


C/P elements of choice or use mine below. See my tag for exact placement.


e66 resize 45%, place on the frame
 
e4 leave where it is when pasted

e52 resize 55%, place at the bottom on the left side, duplicate, mirror

  e28  place at the bottom
 
e50 resize 35%, place at the bottom on the left side
 
e71 resize 35% place at the bottom on the left side, to the right of the other drink

c/p your tube center
 
e30 resize 55% place at the bottom on the right side
 
e69 resize 45% place at the bottom on the right side a little to the left of the rock
 
e36 place at the top on the left side, arrange under the frame layer in the layers palette  
 
c/p paper5 send to bottom, apply mask, merge group


Crop merged opaque

Merge visible.

Add name or saying of choice

Add proper copyright info and save as .png

Thanks for trying my tutorial. I hope you enjoyed it.

This tutorial was written on May 3, 2013


No comments:

Post a Comment