Monday, May 20, 2013

Sexy Mermaid


This tutorial was written for those who have a working knowledge of psp.
I use paint shop 9, but any version should work.

All of my tutorials are of my own creations any similarity with any other tutorial is purely coincidental.Please do not copy my tutorials please link back to my blog!


I am always interested in seeing what you create using my tuts. You can send your results to me at lynnkitten101@gmail.com




SUPPLIES NEEDED:


Tube of choice.
I am using artwork by Jose Cano
A PTU Artist. You must purchase and obtain a license to use.
You may find Jose Cano's tubes at SATC.
 You can get this tube here.



Scrapkit of Choice:
Scrapkit PTU Magic Mermaid by Bibi's Collection
You can get Bibi's Scrapkits at SATC

You can find this kit here




Font of choice.
I used 

 

Mask of Choice:
I used WSL_345 which you can get here




Filters needed:
eye candy4-gradient glow-used for name




Don't forget to save often!



LET'S GET STARTED


Open a new image 700x700


C/P paper7 resize75% apply mask, merge group, center the window





C/P elements of choice or use mine below. See my tag for exact placement.

element26 resize55% place at the bottom
c/p tube, place on the sand, center her tale in the window

element56 center, arrange under your tube layer in the layers palette
element59 center, be sure it is under your tube layer in the layers palette
element91 resize75% place to the left of your tube be sure it is under your tube layer in the layers palette



c/p elements left to right, see my tag for order placement in the layers palette
click on top layer
element35 resize25% duplicate 2 times, place one at the elbow of your tube and the other on the right side
element50 resize35%
 element49 resize35%
 element7 resize35%
element17 resize45%, rotate right 25 degrees
element28 resize45%
element27 resize55%
element1 resize75%
element47 resize55%



Merge visible

Add name or saying of choice

Add proper copyright info and save as .png

Thanks for trying my tutorial. I hope you enjoyed it.
This tutorial was written on May 20, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment