Tuesday, May 21, 2013

BlackRose


This tutorial was written for those who have a working knowledge of psp.
I use paint shop 9, but any version should work.
All of my tutorials are of my own creations any similarity with any other tutorial is purely coincidental.Please do not copy my tutorials please link back to my blog!

I am always interested in seeing what you create using my tuts. You can send your results to me at lynnkitten101@gmail.com


SUPPLIES NEEDED:

Tube of choice.
I am using artwork by ZlataM
A PTU Artist. You must purchase and obtain a license to use
 You can get this tube here.


Scrapkit of Choice:
Scrapkit PTU BlackRose by SkyScraps Designs
You can get her scrapkits at SATC
You can find this kit here


Font of choice.
 


Filters needed:
eye candy4-gradient glow-used for name


Don't forget to save often!


LET'S GET STARTED

Open a new image 700x700


C/P E80 center, send to bottom. C/P e64 resize75%  using your magic wand click inside of the frame. Selecions-modify-expand by 5. C/P paper1 selections-invert. Hit delete. Select none. Arrange paper under the frame layer in the layers palette. C/P tube center with frame.



C/P elements of choice or use mine below. See my tag for exact placement.

 
e3 resize55% place on the right side, arrange under your tube layer, duplicate, mirror
 
e22 resize55% mirror, place on the right side with e3. duplicate, mirror
  
c/p elements left to right, see my tag for order placement in the layers palette
 

e47 resize35%
e11 resize35%
  e1 resize35%
e52 resize35%
e33 resize45% arrange under the shoe layer
e67 resize75% arrange above the card layer
e60 resize35%
e32 resize35%
e28 resize35% arrange under the glass layer
e57 resize45% rotate right 35 degrees arrange under the dove layer
e30 resize45% place under the fan layer

Merge visible
Add name or saying of choice
Add proper copyright info and save as .png
Thanks for trying my tutorial. I hope you enjoyed it.
This tutorial was written on May 21, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment