Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Boom Boom

 
This tutorial was written for those who have a working knowledge of psp.
I use paint shop 9, but any version should work.
All of my tutorials are of my own creations any similarity with any other tutorial is purely coincidental.Please do not copy my tutorials please link back to my blog!

I am always interested in seeing what you create using my tuts. You can send your results to me at lynnkitten101@gmail.com


SUPPLIES NEEDED:

Tube of choice.
I am using artwork by Jose Cano
A PTU Artist. You must purchase and obtain a license to use
 You can get this tube here.


Scrapkit of Choice:
Scrapkit PTU BoomBoom by Bibi's Collection
You can get her scrapkits at SATC
You can find this kit here


Font of choice.
 
Template of choice:
I used template 212 by Missy which you can get here

Filters needed:
eye candy4-gradient glow-used for name


Don't forget to save often!


LET'S GET STARTED

Open template, shift D to duplicate, close original.  Image, canvas size, 700x700
Delete by missy, wordart, and background.  


Instructions for coping and pasting. 
Activate the layer. 
Selections-select all-float-defloat-selections-invert, active paper or tube layer and hit delete. 


When you see C/P in the tut that means Copy and Paste.
Add drop shadow as desired. See my tag for exact placement.
Copy and paste desired papers into each layer.  Then delete the original layers.
 

I used paper8 for rectangle1 and rectangle2

paper2 for rectangles

paper7 for diamond
 
  paper12 for thin rectangle1 and thin rectangle2

paper9 for circle left and circle right, while selected add your tube, change blend mode to screen
 



C/P elements of choice or use mine below. See my tag for exact placement.

 
element4 center, place at the bottom
 
element36 resize55% place on the left side
 
element85 resize40% place on the left side to the right of the stoplight
  
element39 resize45% place on the left side at the bottom

element43 resize35%, mirror, place on the left side at the bottom
 
  element5 resize35% place to the right of the car

element10 resize35% place to the right of the dog, arrange under the dog layer

element35 resize35%, rotate right 15 degrees, place at the bottom to the right of the barrel

element86 resize15% place at the bottom to the right of the speaker

element21, resize35% place at the bottom, in front of the speaker

element78 resize35% place on top of the shoe
 
element72 resize75% place at the bottom arrange under the car and speaker layer

element14 resize75% place behind the speaker,
 under the speaker layer, duplicate, merge down with the other one

element8 resize45% place on the right side towards the top

element12 resize45% place on the right side at the top of the disco ball

Merge visible
Add name or saying of choice
Add proper copyright info and save as .png
Thanks for trying my tutorial. I hope you enjoyed it.
This tutorial was written on May 27, 2013


No comments:

Post a Comment