Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Beach Fun


This tutorial was written for those who have a working knowledge of psp.

I use paint shop 9, but any version should work.

All of my tutorials are of my own creations any similarity with any other tutorial is purely coincidental.Please do not copy my tutorials please link back to my blog!


I am always interested in seeing what you create using my tuts. You can send your results to me at lynnkitten101@gmail.com




SUPPLIES NEEDED:


Tube of choice.

I am using artwork by Ismael Rac

A PTU Artist. You must purchase and obtain a license to use
  This is a new release and will be out soon!
 You can get tube and kit here. You can get this tube here.




Scrapkit of Choice:

Scrapkit PTU Retro Beach Fun by Ditzy Designs

You can find this kit here




Font of choice.



 






Filters needed:

eye candy4-gradient glow-used for name




Don't forget to save often!



LET'S GET STARTED


Open a new image 700x700





C/P frame2  using your magic wand click inside of the frame. Selecions-modify-expand by 5. C/P paper5 selections-invert. Hit delete.  C/P tube, duplicate, close duplicate, Click on original, hit delete.  Select none. Arrange paper, and tube under the frame layer in the layers palette. Click on duplicate, bring to top, erase any part showing outside of the frame.





C/P elements of choice or use mine below. See my tag for exact placement.


 


bird place at the top on the left side of the frame




c/p elements left to right, see my tag for order placement in the layers palette

 



umbrella1 mirror

  beach bag

  beach tennis resize55%

sunscreen resize55%

pail1 arrange under the sunscreen

sunglasses1 resize55% rotate left 15 degrees, arrange above the sunscreen layer
flip flops1 resize 85%, arrange under the sunglasses layer 
beachball1, arrange under the pail layer
towel1, arrange under the umbrella layer




Merge visible

Add name or saying of choice

Add proper copyright info and save as .png

Thanks for trying my tutorial. I hope you enjoyed it.

This tutorial was written on May 21, 2013


No comments:

Post a Comment