Friday, May 24, 2013

Sexy Rider

 
This tutorial was written for those who have a working knowledge of psp.
I use paint shop 9, but any version should work.
All of my tutorials are of my own creations any similarity with any other tutorial is purely coincidental.Please do not copy my tutorials please link back to my blog!

I am always interested in seeing what you create using my tuts. You can send your results to me at lynnkitten101@gmail.com


SUPPLIES NEEDED:

Tube and close up of choice.
I am using artwork by Roman Zaric
A PTU Artist. You must purchase and obtain a license to use
 You can get this tube here.


Scrapkit of Choice:
Scrapkit PTU Rider by Desirena Designs
This kit only comes with his matching tube, you can find this kit here


Font of choice.
 
Mask of Choice:
I used WSL_289 which you can get here
 


Filters needed:
eye candy4-gradient glow-used for name


Don't forget to save often!


LET'S GET STARTED

Open a new image 700x700
 
C/P Paper5 apply mask, merge group. Center resize85%


C/P Element16, resize85%, center using your magic wand click inside of the frame. Selecions-modify-expand by 5. Layers, new raster layer, flood fill with a brown from your tube, arrange under your frame layer. C/P tube, selections, invert, hit delete. Select none. Change the blend mode to screen and lower the opacity to about 70%. Arrange tube under the frame layer in the layers palette.

C/P tube place at the bottom



C/P elements of choice or use mine below. See my tag for exact placement.

 
element17, mirror, resize55% place at the top on the left side, arrange under your tube layer
 
element7 resize55% place on the left side at the bottom, arrange under your tube layer
 
element23 resize55% place on the left side at the bottom 
  
element14 resize35% place on the left side at the bottom

element5 resize35% place on the left side at the bottom, sharpen
 
  element4 resize35% place on the left side at the bottom

element1 resize65%, mirror place on the right side
at the bottom

element21 resize85% center, send to bottom

element22 send to bottom, move down some, duplicate, flip and move up some


Merge visible
Add name or saying of choice
Add proper copyright info and save as .png
Thanks for trying my tutorial. I hope you enjoyed it.
This tutorial was written on May 24, 2013
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment