Saturday, May 4, 2013

Crazy Rockin Roxy

This tutorial was written for those who have a working knowledge of psp.

I use paint shop 9, but any version should work.





All of my tutorials are of my own creations any similarity with any other tutorial is purely coincidental.Please do not copy my tutorials please link back to my blog!

I am always interested in seeing what you create using my tuts. You can send your results to me at lynnkitten101@gmail.com.



SUPPLIES NEEDED:

Tube of choice.

I am using artwork by Diana Gali

A PTU Artist. You must purchase and obtain a license to use.

You may find Diana Gali's tubes at SATC.


You can get this tube here.



Scrapkit of Choice:

Scrapkit PTU Roxy Rocks by Bibis Collection.


You can find this kit here.

 
Mask of Choice:
I used WSL_345 which you can get here 


Font of choice.

2Peas Mister Giggles



Filters needed:

eye candy4-gradient glow-not required used for name



Don't forget to save often.



LET'S GET STARTED



Open a new image 700x700





 

C/P elements of choice or use mine below. See my tag for exact placement.

 

  c/p paper5 apply mask, merge group, resize 90%
c/p your tube, center
 
element30 resize 35%  place at the top on the left side

 

element59 resize 35%, place on the  shelf on the left side, duplicate, mirror


 

element94 resize 55%, place on the shelf to the right of the speaker

 

element33 resize 35%, place on the shelf in front of the jar

element41 resize 45%, place on the shelf on the right side, a little to the left of the speaker

 



  element61 resize  35%, place on the shelf, to the left of the microphone

 

element82 resize 55% place at the bottom on the left side against the wall

 

element79 resize 65%, place in front of the barrels, duplicate, mirror, place on the other side of the room



element13 resize 55%, place on the right side, in front of the speaker



element15 place at the bottom in front of everything, move to the left side, duplicate and move over covering the front


Crop merged opaque.


 

Add name or saying of choice

 

Add proper copyright info and save as .png

 

Thanks for trying my tutorial. I hope you enjoyed it.

This tutorial was written on May 4, 2013


No comments:

Post a Comment