Saturday, May 4, 2013

Kitty

 
 
This tutorial was written for those who have a working knowledge of psp.
I use paint shop 9, but any version should work.


All of my tutorials are of my own creations any similarity with any other tutorial is purely coincidental.Please do not copy my tutorials please link back to my blog!


I am always interested in seeing what you create using my tuts. You can send your results to me at lynnkitten101@gmail.com.


SUPPLIES NEEDED:


Tube of choice.
I am using artwork by Diana Gali
A PTU Artist. You must purchase and obtain a license to use.
You can get Diana Gali's tubes at SATC
  You may get this tube here

 

Scrapkit of Choice:
Scrapkit PTU Katy and Kitty by Disturbed Scraps
Which you can get here
 


Font of choice.




Filters needed:
eye candy4-gradient glow



Don't forget to save often!


LET'S GET STARTED


Open a new image 700x700



C/P element10, resize 90%,  using your magic wand click inside of the frame. Selecions-modify-expand by 5. C/P paper001, selections-invert. Hit delete. Select none. Arrange paper under the frame layer in the layers palette.



C/P elements of choice or use mine below. See my tag for exact placement.
element26 place on the right side
 
element57 place on the left side

c/p tube place in between the table and chair

element45 resize 35%, place on the back of the chair

element44 resize 25% place on the chair seat, duplicate, mirror, place at the bottom of the table
 
element48, resize 35%, place behind the sleeping kitty on the right side

element46 resize 35% place to the left of the sleeping kitty on the right side

  element32 resize 35%, place on the table on the right side
 
element33 resize 55% place to the left of the bottle 

element29 resize 35% place in between the two jars
 
element30 resize 35% place to the left of the square jar
 
element49 resize 25% place to the right of the bottle
 
element91 resize 35% place at the top of the frame on the right side, duplicate, move beside the other
 
Crop merged opaque

Merge visible

Add name or saying of choice

Add proper copyright info and save as .png


Thanks for trying my tutorial. I hope you enjoyed it.


This tutorial was written on May 4, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment