Monday, May 20, 2013

Beach Life


This tutorial was written for those who have a working knowledge of psp.
I use paint shop 9, but any version should work.
All of my tutorials are of my own creations any similarity with any other tutorial is purely coincidental.Please do not copy my tutorials please link back to my blog!

I am always interested in seeing what you create using my tuts. You can send your results to me at lynnkitten101@gmail.com


SUPPLIES NEEDED:

Tube of choice.
I am using artwork by Diana Gali
A PTU Artist. You must purchase and obtain a license to use.
You may find Diana Gali's tubes at SATC.
 You can get this tube here.


Scrapkit of Choice:
Scrapkit PTU Sexy Fiona by Bibi's Collection
You can get Bibi's Scrapkits at SATC.

You can find this kit here



Font of choice.
 
 

Mask of Choice:
I used a mask from WSL which you can get here


Filters needed:
eye candy4-gradient glow-used for name


Don't forget to save often!

LET'S GET STARTED

Open a new image 600x532


C/P element29 resize75% using your magic wand click inside of the frame. Selecions-modify-expand by 5. C/P paper2 selections-invert. Hit delete.  C/P tube, hit delete.  Select none. Arrange paper, and tube under the frame layer in the layers palette. C/P element29 again.



C/P elements of choice or use mine below. See my tag for exact placement.

element46 resize65% place on the right side, duplicate, mirror

element69 resize85% place on the right side, duplicate, mirror
element110 resize45% place at the top on the right side, arrange under element46 in the layers palette
element72 resize85% place at the bottom, center with frame
element9 resize65% place at the bottom, a little below element72 arrange under element72 in the layers palette, duplicate, mirror
click on top layer
c/p your tube place on the sand



c/p elements left to right, see my tag for order placement in the layers palette
element68 resize45% 
element73 resize45%, sharpen
 element23 resize65%
 element45 resize45%
element50 resize45%
element25 resize50%
element62 resize75%, sharpen
element21 resize20%

c/p paper7, send to bottom, apply mask, merge group
Merge visible

Add name or saying of choice

Add proper copyright info and save as .png

Thanks for trying my tutorial. I hope you enjoyed it.
This tutorial was written on May 20, 2013


No comments:

Post a Comment