Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Love Shy

 
 
This tutorial was written for those who have a working knowledge of psp.
I use paint shop 9, but any version should work.
All of my tutorials are of my own creations any similarity with any other tutorial is purely coincidental.Please do not copy my tutorials please link back to my blog!

I am always interested in seeing what you create using my tuts. You can send your results to me at lynnkitten101@gmail.com


SUPPLIES NEEDED:

Tube of choice.
I am using artwork by Irmino Pin-Oops
A PTU Artist. You must purchase and obtain a license to use
 You can get this tube here.


Scrapkit of Choice:
Scrapkit PTU Love Shy by MistyLynn's Creations
You can find this kit here


Font of choice.
 
Mask of Choice:
I used WSL_81 which you can get here
 
 

Filters needed:
eye candy4-gradient glow-used for name


Don't forget to save often!


LET'S GET STARTED

Open a new image 700x700



C/P frame02 resize90% center using your magic wand click inside of the frame. Selecions-modify-expand by 5. C/P paper9 selections-invert. Hit delete. C/P tube, duplicate, close duplicate, click on original, hit delete. Select none. Arrange paper and tube under the frame layer in the layers palette. Click on duplicate, bring to top, erase any part of tube showing outside the bottom of the frame.



C/P elements of choice or use mine below. See my tag for exact placement.

 
ribbon02 resize55% place on the left side at the bottom
 
  champagne resize45% place on the left side at the bottom
  
glass01 resize45% place to the left of the champagne, duplicate and move down and to the right a little

candy03 resize25% place in front of the glasses
 
  pearl box resize45% place to the right of the glasses, arrange under the candy layer

kitty resize45% place to the right of the pearl box

shoes01 resize45% place in front of the kitty
 
 makeup resize45%, rotate right 25 degrees, place to the right of the kitty

lips02 resize35%, rotate left 25 degrees, place in front of the makeup

polish resize35% place to the right of the lips

lipstick resize35% place to the left of the lips

c/p paper4 apply mask, merge group, send to bottom

Merge visible
Add name or saying of choice
Add proper copyright info and save as .png
Thanks for trying my tutorial. I hope you enjoyed it.
This tutorial was written on July 3, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment