Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Anouk

 
 
This tutorial was written for those who have a working knowledge of psp.
I use paint shop 9, but any version should work.

All of my tutorials are of my own creations any similarity with any other tutorial is purely coincidental.Please do not copy my tutorials please link back to my blog!


I am always interested in seeing what you create using my tuts. You can send your results to me at lynnkitten101@gmail.com




SUPPLIES NEEDED:

Tube of choice.
I am using artwork by Jose A Cano
A PTU Artist. You must purchase and obtain a license to use
You can get his tubes at SATC
 You can get this tube here.


Scrapkit of Choice:
Scrapkit PTU Anouk by Lizquis Scraps
You can get her scrapkits at SATC
You can find this kit here

Mask of Choice:
I am using WSL254 mask which you can get here



Font of choice.  
I used Xiomara

 
Filters needed:

eye candy4-gradient glow-used for name




Don't forget to save often!



LET'S GET STARTED


Open a new image 700x700
C/P frame2 resize85% center using your magic wand click inside of the frame. Selecions-modify-expand by 5. C/P paper7 selections-invert. Hit delete. C/P tube, duplicate, close duplicate, click on original, hit delete. Select none. Arrange paper and tube under the frame layer in the layers palette. Click on duplicate, bring to top, erase any part of tube showing outside the bottom of the frame.



C/P elements of choice or use mine below. See my tag for exact placement.


notes move over to the left and send to bottom
 
butterfly resize35% place on the right side bout middle of the frame
 
click on top layer
 
c/p elements left to right at the bottom of the frame

cd resize45%, rotate left 25 degrees
hand resize45%, mirror
cupcake2 resize35% mirror
shoe resize45% mirror
boombox resize75%
jelly resize55% 
polish resize55%
lip gloss resize45%
lips resize55% rotate right 25 degrees
pill resize55%  

c/p paper11 apply mask, merge group, send to bottom

Merge visible

Add name or saying of choice

Add proper copyright info and save as .png

Thanks for trying my tutorial. I hope you enjoyed it.

This tutorial was written on July 16, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment