Wednesday, July 3, 2013

July 4th Party


This tutorial was written for those who have a working knowlege of psp.

I use paint shop 9, but any version should work.

 

 

All of my tutorials are of my own creations any similarity with any other tutorial is purely coincidental. Please do not copy my tutorials please link back to my blog!


I am always interested in seeing what you create using my tuts. You can send your results to me at lynnkitten101@gmail.com.



SUPPLIES NEEDED:

Tube of choice.

I am using artwork by Zlata_M. 
A PTU Artist. You must purchase and obtain a license to use. 

You can get Zlata_M's tubes at SATC

This is a prepaid tube which you can get here


Scrapkit of Choice:

 I am using a FTU kit called Happy 4th by MistyLynn's Creations which you can get here.


Mask of Choice:

I used WSL84 which you can get here


Font of Choice:

I used MitreSquare

 

Filters needed:

eye candy4-gradient glow-not required used for name





Don't forget to save often.




LET'S GET STARTED




Open a new image 700x700




C/P frame1, resize 85%, using your magic wand click inside of the frame, selections, modify-expand by 8. c/p paper2, for left, paper1 for center, and paper3 for right, selections-invert, hit delete. C/P your tube to your liking, hit delete, select none. Move paper and tube below frame. Do the same for the other two frames.Change the blend mode to Luminance(L) for center to and screen for the one on the left and right.




C/P elements of choice or use mine below. See my tag for exact placement.



flower4 resize35% place on the frame at the top on the left side, duplicate, mirror

 

cupcake1 resize35% place in between the left frame and middle frame at the bottom


cupcake2 resize35%, place in between the right frame and middle frame at the bottom



  sneaker resize45%, place to the right of cupcake2, duplicate, mirror
c/p your tube place at the top of the frame

 

flag resize 110%, place behind your tube

 

  ribbon2 resize75%, mirror, place to the left of your tube, under your tube layer, duplicate, mirror



ribbon1 resize75%, mirror, rotate left 15 degrees, place to the left of your tube, under your tube layer, duplicate, mirror

 

firework03 resize55%, mirror,  place in the middle of the flag
firework01 resize55% place with firework03
firework02 resize45%, mirror, place to the right of firework01
firework01 resize45% place with firework02
sparkle1 bring to top place to your liking
frame2 send to bottom, move towards top  
 

c/p paper2 send to bottom, apply mask, merge group, move towards the top and to the left, duplicate, mirror, duplicate, flip, duplicate, mirror

Crop merged opaque



Merge visible.



Add name or saying of choice



Add proper copyright info and save as .png



Thanks for trying my tutorial. I hope you enjoyed it.


This tutorial was written on July 3, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment