Friday, July 5, 2013

Army Girl

 
 
This tutorial was written for those who have a working knowledge of psp.
I use paint shop 9, but any version should work.
All of my tutorials are of my own creations any similarity with any other tutorial is purely coincidental.Please do not copy my tutorials please link back to my blog!

I am always interested in seeing what you create using my tuts. You can send your results to me at lynnkitten101@gmail.com


SUPPLIES NEEDED:

Tube of choice.
I am using artwork by Diana Gali
A PTU Artist. You must purchase and obtain a license to use
 You can get this tube here.


Scrapkit of Choice:
Scrapkit PTU ArmyBabe by Bibis Collections
You can find this kit here


Font of choice.
 
Mask of Choice:
I used a mask by Vix mask 365 which you can get here
 
 

Filters needed:
eye candy4-gradient glow-used for name


Don't forget to save often!


LET'S GET STARTED

Open a new image 700x700



C/P element92 resize55% center using your magic wand click inside of the frame. Selecions-modify-expand by 5. C/P paper11 selections-invert. Hit delete. Select none. Arrange paper under the frame layer in the layers palette.



C/P elements of choice or use mine below. See my tag for exact placement.

 
c/p your tube place a little to the left of the frame be sure it is above the frame layer
 
element91 place centered in the frame, arrange under the tube layer
 
  element6 resize55% place on the left side of the frame, duplicate, mirror
  
element87 resize75% place at the bottom on the left side

element77 resize60%, mirror, place to the right of the barrels
 
  element7 resize35%, sharpen place in front of the barrels

element38 resize55% place to the right of the barbed wire

element67 resize35% place to the right of the mask, arrange under the mask layer
 
  element66 resize25%, sharpen, place to the right of the boat

element13 resize55%, mirror, place behind the suitcase, be sure it is under the suitcase layer and your tube layer in the layers palette

c/p paper10 apply mask, merge group, send to bottom

Merge visible
Add name or saying of choice
Add proper copyright info and save as .png
Thanks for trying my tutorial. I hope you enjoyed it.
This tutorial was written on July 5, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment