Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Cowgirl

 
 
This tutorial was written for those who have a working knowledge of psp.
I use paint shop 9, but any version should work.
All of my tutorials are of my own creations any similarity with any other tutorial is purely coincidental.Please do not copy my tutorials please link back to my blog!
I am always interested in seeing what you create using my tuts. You can send your results to me at lynnkitten101@gmail.com
 
SUPPLIES NEEDED:

Tube of choice.
I am using artwork by Diana Gali
A PTU Artist. You must purchase and obtain a license to use.
 You can get this tube here.
 
Scrapkit of Choice:
Scrapkit PTU Cowgirl by Disturbed Scraps
  You can find this kit here


Font of choice.
I used Channel

 
Filters needed:
eye candy4-gradient glow-used for name


Don't forget to save often!


LET'S GET STARTED
 
Open a new image 700x700

element014 resize80% move towards the top and to the right
 
element145 resize55% place to the left of the bank
 
element10 resize45% place in front of the cactus

element23 resize35%, mirror, place on the barrel
 
element69 resize75%, place below the bank, duplicate, mirror

element39 resize45% place at the bottom on the left side

element42 resize35% place in front of the hay

element44 resize35% place in front of the lantern

element30 resize30% place in front the hay and to the left of the other elements
 
element43 resize75% place on the right side
 
c/p you tube place on the wagon

Merge visible
Add name or saying of choice
Add proper copyright info and save as .png
Thanks for trying my tutorial. I hope you enjoyed it.
This tutorial was written on July 16, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment