Thursday, July 25, 2013

I hate liars

 
 
This tutorial was written for those who have a working knowledge of psp.
I use paint shop 9, but any version should work.
All of my tutorials are of my own creations any similarity with any other tutorial is purely coincidental.Please do not copy my tutorials please link back to my blog!

I am always interested in seeing what you create using my tuts. You can send your results to me at lynnkitten101@gmail.com


SUPPLIES NEEDED:

Tube of choice.
I am using artwork by Jose A Cano
A PTU Artist. You must purchase and obtain a license to use
You can get his tubes at SATC
 You can get this tube here.


Scrapkit of Choice:
Scrapkit PTU I Hate Liars by Bibis Collection
You can get her scrapkits at SATC
You can find this kit here


Font of choice.
 
Template of choice:
I am using template 85 by spawns forum set templates mask which you can get here

Filters needed:
eye candy4-gradient glow


Don't forget to save often!


LET'S GET STARTED

Open template, shift D to duplicate, close original.  Delete credits. 
 

Instructions for coping and pasting. 
Activate the layer. 
Selections-select all-float-defloat-selections-invert, active paper or tube layer and hit delete. 


When you see C/P in the tut that means Copy and Paste.
Add drop shadow as desired. See my tag for exact placement.
Copy and paste desired papers into each layer.  Then delete the original layers.
 

I used paper6 for main background

paper5 for left horizontal lines and right horizontal lines

paper8 for foreground

for left angled line and right angled line add a new raster layer and flood fill with #e5705f add your favorite noise setting
 
C/P elements of choice or use mine below. See my tag for exact placement.

 
c/p your tube, center
 
element24 resize55% place on the left side above the angled line

element82 resize55% place with the other bomb
 
element81 place with the bombs
 
element20 resize55% place on the right side towards the bottom
 
element74 resize55% place in front of the speaker
  
element16 place over the speaker

element62 resize65% place over your tube to your liking
 
click on top layer, selections, add new raster layer, flood fill with #e5705f, selections, contract by 7, hit delete, add new raster layer, flood fill with black, contract by 2 hit delete. select none. add noise to the pick frame
  
Merge visible
Add name or saying of choice
Add proper copyright info and save as .png
Thanks for trying my tutorial. I hope you enjoyed it.
This tutorial was written on July 25, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment