Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Monica's Happy 4th


This tutorial was written for those who have a working knowlege of psp.
I use paint shop 9, but any version should work.
 
 
All of my tutorials are of my own creations any similarity with any other tutorial is purely coincidental. Please do not copy my tutorials please link back to my blog!

I am always interested in seeing what you create using my tuts. You can send your results to me at lynnkitten101@gmail.com.


SUPPLIES NEEDED:
Tube of choice.
I am using artwork by Zlata_M. 
A PTU Artist. You must purchase and obtain a license to use. 
You can get Zlata_M's tubes at SATC
This is a prepaid tube which you can get here

Scrapkit of Choice:
 I am using a FTU kit called Monica by SkyScraps Designs. 
You get this kit free when you get the tube.

Mask of Choice:
I used WSL84 which you can get here

Font of Choice:
I used
 
Filters needed:
eye candy4-gradient glow-not required used for name



Don't forget to save often.


LET'S GET STARTED


Open a new image 700x700


C/P e4, resize 85%, using your magic wand click inside of the frame, selections, modify-expand by 8. c/p paper6 for one frame and paper5 for the other frame selections-invert, hit delete. C/P your tube to your liking, hit delete, select none. Move paper and tube below frame. Do the same for the other side.Change the blend mode to Luminance(L) for each tube.


C/P elements of choice or use mine below. See my tag for exact placement.

e35 place on the frame at the top
 
e20 resize35% place on the right side of the frame at the bottom

e6 resize35%, place on the middle part of the frame

  e22 resize35%, rotate left 25% place to the left of e20
 
e18 resize 45%, place on the left side
 
e19 resize55% place on the right side of the frame at the top

c/p your tube place at the bottom of the frame
 
e30 resize 55% place at the bottom behind your tube on the left side 
 
c/p paper5 send to bottom, apply mask, merge group


Crop merged opaque

Merge visible.

Add name or saying of choice

Add proper copyright info and save as .png

Thanks for trying my tutorial. I hope you enjoyed it.

This tutorial was written on July 3, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment