Monday, July 8, 2013

Beach Cutie

 
 
This tutorial was written for those who have a working knowledge of psp.

I use paint shop 9, but any version should work.


All of my tutorials are of my own creations any similarity with any other tutorial is purely coincidental.Please do not copy my tutorials please link back to my blog!



I am always interested in seeing what you create using my tuts. You can send your results to me at lynnkitten101@gmail.com






SUPPLIES NEEDED:



Tube of choice.

I am using artwork by Pinup Bombshells
A PTU Artist. You must purchase and obtain a license to use.
You can find Pinup Bombshell's tubes at SATC.
 You can get this tube here.





Scrapkit of Choice:

Scrapkit PTU Beach Cutie by Disturbed Scraps
  You can find this kit here


Font of choice.
I used Gungshu

Mask of Choice:
I am using WSL_3 which you can get  here
 
Filters needed:

eye candy4-gradient glow-used for name



Don't forget to save often!




LET'S GET STARTED



Open a new image 700x70

  c/p paper13 apply mask, merge group, center

element057 resize75% place on the left side

element078 resize55% place at the top on the right side, to the right of the umbrella

element051 resize55% place at the bottom

element098 resize75% place below the mat, arrange under the mat layer, duplicate, mirror and move down a bit

c/p your tube place on the sand and the mat

element056 resize35%, place at the bottom on the left side, in front of your tube

element063 resize35%, place in front of the bag on the mat

element030 resize35% place in front of the sunscreen and to the left a little

element054 resize35% place in front of the drink
 
element052 resize35% place to the right of the shell
 
element033 resize35% place in front of the ball and shell
 
Merge visible


Add name or saying of choice


Add proper copyright info and save as .png


Thanks for trying my tutorial. I hope you enjoyed it.

This tutorial was written on July 8, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment