Saturday, May 19, 2012

Sweet Roller Babe


This tutorial was written for those who have a working knowledge of psp.
I use paint shop 9, but any version should work.
All of my tutorials are of my own creations any similarity with any other tutorial is purely coincidental.Please do not copy my tutorials please link back to my blog!


I am always interested in seeing what you create using my tuts. You can send your results to me at lynnkitten101@gmail.com.


SUPPLIES NEEDED

Tube of choice.
I am using artwork  Sweet Pinup. A PTU Artist. You must purchase and obtain a license to use. This tube is part of a collab with Bibi you can purchase this tube here.

Scrapkit PTU Curiouz Collab by Bibi's Collection.  
You can purchase this kit here.

Template135 by ToxicDesirez.  You can get it here


Font of choice. I used LDJ Jilly Nilly
Filters needed: 
eye candy4-gradient glow-not required used for name

Don't forget to save often.

LET'S GET STARTED

Open template. Shift D, close the orginial. 

Delete credits, wordart, pink glitter stars, white stars and background. Image canvas size 700x700 all layers.

Instructions for coping and pasting. 

Activate the layer. 
Selections-select all-float-defloat-selections-invert, active paper or tube layer and hit delete. 

When you see C/P in the tut that means Copy and Paste.
Add drop shadow as desired. See my tag for exact placement.

Copy and paste desired papers into each layer.  Then delete the original layers. Add drop shadow of choice.

I used paper2 resize 75% for cloud rectangle, I colored mine to match my tube. 

Paper6 for pink rectangle, I colored mine to match my tube.

For dotted rectangle change the color to match your tube.

Add drop shadow to frame and glitter rectangle.

C/P tube place in the middle of the template.


C/P elements of choice or use mine below. See my tag for exact placement.

C/P element23 resize 85% place at the bottom of the template.

C/P element28 resize65% place on the left side move under element23 in your layers palette.

C/P element33 resize65% place in front of the tree move above element28 in your layers palette.

C/P element37 resize60% place on the right side of the template.

C/P element53 resize60% move under your tube layer in your layers palette and move to the right of it a bit, dupicate and mirror.

C/P element35 resize40% place in front of the lamp post(element37).

C/P element58 resize50% mirror place on the left side of element33.

C/P element61 resize15% in front of element37.

C/P element19 resize60% place behind the element37.

C/P element10 place at the bottom.

C/P element32 place behind your tube.

C/P element48 resize40% place on one of the stones on element10.

Crop merged opaque.

Merge visible. Re-size to desired size. 
Add name or saying of choice. 

Add proper copyright info and save as .png
Thanks for trying my tutorial. I hope you enjoyed it.

This tutorial was written on May 19, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment