Friday, May 18, 2012

I am Bad Azz



This tutorial was written for those who have a working knowledge of psp.
I use paint shop 9, but any version should work.
All of my tutorials are of my own creations any similarity with any other tutorial is purely coincidental.Please do not copy my tutorials please link back to my blog!


I am always interested in seeing what you create using my tuts. You can send your results to me at lynnkitten101@gmail.com.

SUPPLIES NEEDED

Tube of choice.
In the first tag. I am using artwork by Arthur Crowe. A PTU Artist. You must purchase and obtain a license to use his work. You can purchase this tube here.  Second tag I am using the artwork by Celinart Pinup. You must purchase and obtain a license to use, you can purchase this tube at SATC here
Scrapkit PTU Bad Azz by Bibi's Collections 

You can get this kit here.


Font of choice. I used The NautiGal
Filters needed: none, I don't tend to use them much, lol


Don't forget to save often.

LET'S GET STARTED

Open a new image 700x700


When you see C/P in the tut that means Copy and Paste.
Add drop shadow as desired. See my tag for exact placement.

C/P element60 place at the bottom.

C/P element63 place above the road.

C/P  element22 or 64(depending on the color of your tube) resize60% place bottom right.

C/P your tube place to the left a bit.

C/P element61 place in front of the blue drum.

C/P element23 resize50% in front of the blue drum also.

C/P element29 in front of the wire.

C/P element49 place above element63(the brick wall).

C/P element70 resize50% place on the left at the bottom beside your tube.

C/P element 2, 26, 14, and 39 resize50% place on the brink wall(element63).

C/P element76 place in middle of tag.

C/P element40 place in the fire on the left duplicate and mirror, move under the wall layer in your layers palette.

Merge visible. You can stop or you can add the frame around it like mine.

For the frame, add a new raster layer, selections-select all-flood fill with color from tube, I used blue, selections-contract by 4-hit delete. Don't deselect. Add a new raster layer, flood fill with white, selections-contract by 4-hit delete. Add a new raster layer, flood fill with the first color used-contract by 7-hit delete. Select none.

Crop merged opaque.

Merge visible. Re-size to desired size. 

Add name or saying of choice.

Add proper copyright info and save as .png
Thanks for trying my tutorial. I hope you enjoyed it.

This tutorial was written on May 18, 2012

Tag without the frame.

Second tag-without frame


No comments:

Post a Comment