Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Purple Beauty


This tutorial was written for those who have a working knowledge of psp.
I use paint shop 9, but any version should work.
All of my tutorials are of my own creations any similarity with any other tutorial is purely coincidental.Please do not copy my tutorials please link back to my blog!

SUPPLIES NEEDED

Tube of choice.
I am using artwork by ZlataM. A PTU Artist. You must purchase and obtain a license to use. You can purchase this tube here.

Scrapkit PTU EmoGirl2 by PinkCandyDesigns  You can purchase this kit  here


Font of choice. I used Heartbreaker 
Filters needed:

eye candy4-gradient glow(not required)used for name

Don't forget to save often.

LET'S GET STARTED

Open new image 700x700.
When you see C/P in the tut that means Copy and Paste.
Add drop shadow as desired. See my tag for exact placement.

C/P frame2 resize80%. Using your magic wand click inside the frame. Selections-modify-expand by 5. C/P paper of choice or the one I used paper3.  Selections-invert-hit delete. C/P tube. Duplicate tube, close duplicated tube. Click on tube layer, hit delete. Move paper and tube to bottom layer. Select none. Click on duplicated tube in your layer palette move to top layer. Erase the bottom part of the tube so that only her head is coming out of the frame.

C/P glitter move to the top,send to bottom. Duplicate, flip and move up so only part of it is showing.

C/P stars place at the top on the left, duplicate mirror. Duplicate flip move up so only part of it is showing, duplicate mirror.

C/P ribbon 3 place over your tube towards the bottom.

C/P lips place on the right side of the frame.

C/P flower resize55% place bottom left of the frame, duplicate mirror.

C/P flower3 resize75% in the middle of the 2 flowers.

C/P butterfly resize50% place on the left side of the frame, duplicate move up.

Crop merged opaque. Merge visible. 

Add name or saying of choice. 

Add proper copyright info and save as .png
Thanks for trying my tutorial. I hope you enjoyed it.

This tutorial was written on May 16, 2012


I would love to see what you create using my tuts, if you would like to share please email me your results at lynnkitten101@gmail. com , you never know if yours will get posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment