Monday, May 14, 2012

At the Beach



This tutorial was written for those who have a working knowledge of psp.
I use paint shop 9, but any version should work.
All of my tutorials are of my own creations any similarity with any other tutorial is purely coincidental.Please do not copy my tutorials please link back to my blog!

SUPPLIES NEEDED

Tube of choice.
I am using artwork by Keith Garvey. A PTU Artist. You can get this tube from PTE  here

Scrapkit PTU Summer Cocktail by  Bibi's Collection.  You can purchase this kit at SATC(Scraps And The City) here    

Font of choice. I used Tagettes 
Filters needed:

eye candy4-gradient glow(not required)used for name

Don't forget to save often.

LET'S GET STARTED

Open new image 700x700.
When you see C/P in the tut that means Copy and Paste.
Add drop shadow as desired. See my tag for exact placement.

C/P element45 resize80%. Using your magic wand click inside the frame. Selections-modify-expand by 7. C/P paper of choice or the one I used paper1 resize60%.  Selections-invert-hit delete. C/P close up of tube hit delete.  Select none. Change the blend mode to soft light.

C/P tube place on the left side of the frame.

C/P element42 resize80% again 90% place at the bottom covering the cut of tube.

C/P element66 resize90% place on the left side under your tube and to the left of it a bit. Duplicate and mirror, be sure it is under your frame layer.

C/P elemtnent55 resize90% twice send to bottom layer.

C/P element65 resize60% mirror place on the right side of the frame at the bottom.

C/P element19 resize60% under the clam.

C/P element21 move under your tube layer and to the left a bit.

C/P element29 resize60% inside of the clam.

C/P element15 resize75% place behind your tube layer.

C/P element34 place on your frame.

C/P element27 resize50% place top of the frame on the right side.

Crop merged opaque.

 Merge visible. 

Add name or saying of choice. 

Add proper copyright info and save as .png
Thanks for trying my tutorial. I hope you enjoyed it.

This tutorial was written on May 14, 2012


I would love to see what you create using my tuts, if you would like to share please email me your results at lynnkitten101@gmail. com , you never know if yours will get posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment