Saturday, May 5, 2012

My Cinderella


This tutorial was written for those who have a working knowledge of psp.
I use paint shop 9, but any version should work.
All of my tutorials are of my own creations any similarity with any other tutorial is purely coincidental.Please do not copy my tutorials please link back to my blog!

SUPPLIES NEEDED

Tube of choice.
I am using artwork by TheHunter. A PTU Artist. You must purchase and obtain a license to use.   You can purchase this tube here.

Scrapkit PTU Cinderella by PinkCandyDesigns .  You can purchase this kit here.


Font of choice. I used Tagettes you can get it here
Filters needed:

eye candy5-impact-gradient glow(not required)used for name

Don't forget to save often.

LET'S GET STARTED

Open new image 700x700.
When you see C/P in the tut that means Copy and Paste.
Add drop shadow as desired. See my tag for exact placement.

C/P element33. Using your magic wand click inside the frame. Selections-modify-expand by 6. C/P paper of choice or the one I used paper3.  Selections-invert-hit delete. C/P tube. Duplicate tube, close duplicated tube. Click on tube layer, hit delete. Move paper and tube to bottom layer. Select none. Click on duplicated tube in your layer palette move to top layer. Erase the bottom part of the tube so that only her head is coming out of the frame.

C/P element50 resize60% place behind your tube at top of frame, carefully erase any part that is outside of the frame.

C/P element44 place at bottom of frame.

C/P element21 move a little to the right of your tube.

C/P element27 place under your tube towards the bottom.

C/P element34 send to bottom layer move to the right a bit so it is showing from behind your frame duplicate and mirror.

Click on top layer.

C/P element29 resize60% move to bottom right.

C/P element23 resize40% place on top of the pillow which is element29.

C/P element35 resize75% mirror place top left of frame.

C/P element01 resize40% place bottom left of frame.

C/P element11 resize60% place beside element01.

C/P element45 resize60% rotate right 30 degress.

C/P element07 place on top of element44(which is the blue fur) and down a little bit.
 
C/P element41 resize50% place middle of the frame on the right side.

Add mask of choice.

Crop merged opaque. Merge visible. 

Add name or saying of choice. 

Add proper copyright info and save as .png
Thanks for trying my tutorial. I hope you enjoyed it.

This tutorial was written on May 5, 2012


I would love to see what you create using my tuts, if you would like to share please email me your results at lynnkitten101@gmail. com , you never know if yours will get posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment