Thursday, July 19, 2012

Waves


This tutorial was written for those who have a working knowledge of psp.

I use paint shop 9, but any version should work.
All of my tutorials are of my own creations any similarity with any other tutorial is purely coincidental.Please do not copy my tutorials please link back to my blog!

I am always interested in seeing what you create using my tuts. You can send your results to me at lynnkitten101@gmail.com.


SUPPLIES NEEDED

Tube of choice
I am using artwork  by Irmino Pin-oops. A PTU Artist. You must purchase and obtain a license to use. Which you can get at SATC. You can find this tube here

Scrapkit of choice or the one I used. I used PTU Summer Cocktail by Bibis Collections which you can purchase here


Font of choice. I used The NautiGal
Filters needed: 
eye candy4-gradient glow for the name

Don't forget to save often.

LET'S GET STARTED

Open a new image 700x700.

C/P element42 resize85% place in middle of image. Using your magic wand click inside of the frame, selections-modify-expand by 6. C/P paper1-selections-invert, hit delete. Move the paper under the frame layer. C/P close up of tube, place to your liking inside of the frame and hit delete. Select none. 

 C/P elements of choice or use mine below. See my tag for exact placement

element66 place on the left side of the frame at the bottom, duplicate and mirror

element65 resize65% place at the bottom on the left side

element38 resize65% place inside of the clam

element4 place at the bottom on the right side

element40 resize75% place at the bottom on the right side in front of the jar

element60 resize75% place in front of the other shells

element27 resize50% place at the top on the right side

element26 resize50% place above and to the right of the first flower

element57 resize75% place on the left side, send to bottom, duplicate and mirror

Crop merged opaque.

Merge visible.

Re-size to desired size. 

Add name or saying of choice. 

Add proper copyright info and save as .png
Thanks for trying my tutorial. I hope you enjoyed it.

This tutorial was written on July 19, 2012





No comments:

Post a Comment