Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Lost Soul


This tutorial was written for those who have a working knowledge of psp.

I use paint shop 9, but any version should work.

All of my tutorials are of my own creations any similarity with any other tutorial is purely coincidental.Please do not copy my tutorials please link back to my blog!

I am always interested in seeing what you create using my tuts. You can send your results to me at lynnkitten101@gmail.com.



SUPPLIES NEEDED

Tube of choice
I am using artwork  by Screaming Demons. A PTU Artist. You must purchase and obtain a license to use. Which you can get at SATC here

Scrapkit PTU  Black Dagger Brotherhood Wrath by A Taggers Scrap.  
which you can purchase at SATC here.

Mask of Choice. ChasMask43 by Chas from Creative Misfits Creations which can be found here

Font of choice. I used The NautiGal
Filters needed: 
eye candy4-gradient glow for the name

Don't forget to save often.

LET'S GET STARTED

Open a new image 700x700.

C/P frame4 resize75% place in middle of image. Using your magic wand click inside of the frame, selections-modify-expand by 6. C/P paper4-selections-invert, hit delete. Move the paper under the frame layer

 C/P your tube place in the middle and to the left a little

C/P elements of choice or use mine below. See my tag for exact placement

bling curtain place under your frame layer above the paper layer, erase the parts that are showing outside of the frame

decorative skull place at the bottom on the right side

candle resize75% place on the right side of the skull

book resize55% place on the left side of the skull

winged skull resize75% place at the top in the middle

parasol resize75% rotate right 35 degrees place behind the book

lessorjar resize50% place behind the book beside your tube

Crop merged opaque.

C/P paper18 apply mask, merge group. Duplicate rotate 90 degrees. 

Merge visible.

Re-size to desired size. 

Add name or saying of choice. 

Add proper copyright info and save as .png
Thanks for trying my tutorial. I hope you enjoyed it.

This tutorial was written on July 10, 2012





No comments:

Post a Comment