Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Rainbow



This tutorial was written for those who have a working knowledge of psp.

I use paint shop 9, but any version should work.

All of my tutorials are of my own creations any similarity with any other tutorial is purely coincidental.Please do not copy my tutorials please link back to my blog!

I am always interested in seeing what you create using my tuts. You can send your results to me at lynnkitten101@gmail.com.



SUPPLIES NEEDED

Tube of choice
I am using artwork  by ZlataM. A PTU Artist. You must purchase and obtain a license to use. Which you can get here  

Scrapkit of choice or the one I used. I used PTU Rainbowsky by Bibi's Collections which you can get here


Font of choice.
Filters needed:  none


Don't forget to save often.

LET'S GET STARTED

Open a new image 700x700.

C/P element16 leave in the middle.


C/P tube place in the middle, move to the left a little.  

 C/P elements of choice or use mine below. See my tag for exact placement

element81 resize90% place at the bottom in the middle 

element90 resize65% place on the right side move under the skyline layer in your layers palette

element64 place on the right side towards the top move under your tube layer, see my tag for exact placement

element92 resize75% place on the left side towards the top, right above the skyline, move under the skyline layer in your layers palette

element85 resize45% rotate right 35 degrees erase his legs

element79 move under your tube layer in your layers palette, place it so the blue flare is in the top of the purple tree

element65 place at the bottom on the left side of the purple bush, duplicate, mirror

element66 leave where it pasted

Crop merged opaque.

Merge visible.
Re-size to desired size. 

Add name or saying of choice. 

Add proper copyright info and save as .png
Thanks for trying my tutorial. I hope you enjoyed it.

This tutorial was written on July 25, 2012





No comments:

Post a Comment