Thursday, July 26, 2012

Go Team


This tutorial was written for those who have a working knowledge of psp.

I use paint shop 9, but any version should work.

All of my tutorials are of my own creations any similarity with any other tutorial is purely coincidental.Please do not copy my tutorials please link back to my blog!

I am always interested in seeing what you create using my tuts. You can send your results to me at lynnkitten101@gmail.com.



SUPPLIES NEEDED

Tube of choice
I am using artwork  by Alexander McMillan. A PTU Artist. You must purchase and obtain a license to use. Which you can get  at SATC here  

Scrapkit of choice or the one I used. I used FTU Gaming Attitude by Bityz Beez Designz which you can get here


Font of choice.
Filters needed:  none


Don't forget to save often.

LET'S GET STARTED

Open a new image 700x700.

C/P baseball diamond3 resize55% place in the middle 


C/P tube place in the middle 

 C/P elements of choice or use mine below. See my tag for exact placement

baseball3 resize55% place at the top on the left side

baseball bat1 resize75% rotate right 35% place at the top on the left side to the right of the baseball

banner1 reszie55% place at the top to the left of the baseball

scoreboard2 resize55% place at the bottom in the middle so that each of your tubes legs in on each of the boards legs

number1 3 resize35% place at the top on the right side, using your manual color correction tool change the color of the hand to match your tube

trophy1 resize95% place at the bottom on the left side, using your manual color correction tool change the color of the hand to match your tube

Crop merged opaque.

Merge visible.
Re-size to desired size. 

Add name or saying of choice. 

Add proper copyright info and save as .png
Thanks for trying my tutorial. I hope you enjoyed it.

This tutorial was written on July 25, 2012







No comments:

Post a Comment