Saturday, July 7, 2012

Funky Love



This tutorial was written for those who have a working knowledge of psp.

I use paint shop 9, but any version should work.

All of my tutorials are of my own creations any similarity with any other tutorial is purely coincidental.Please do not copy my tutorials please link back to my blog!

I am always interested in seeing what you create using my tuts. You can send your results to me at lynnkitten101@gmail.com.



SUPPLIES NEEDED

Tube of choice. 
I am using artwork  by Ismael Rac. A PTU Artist. You must purchase and obtain a license to use. Which you can get here

Scrapkit PTU  FunkyNeon by Inzpired Creationz.  
which you can purchase  here.

Mask of Choice. Mask 5 by Melissa from Creative Misfits Creations which can be found here

Font of choice. I used The NautiGal
Filters needed: 
eye candy4-gradient glow for the name

Don't forget to save often.

LET'S GET STARTED

Open a new image 700x700.

C/P paper8 apply mask. Merge group. Duplicate, merge down

 C/P your tube place in the middle of the mask

C/P elements of choice or use mine below. See my tag for exact placement

stars resize85% place in middle move under your tube layer in your layers palette

tribal orchid rotate left 52 degrees place at the bottom a little to the left of your tube, duplicate and mirror

frame 3 center it move under your tube layer and the stars layer in the layers palette

bird1 resize50% place at the top on the right side

lolli2 resize50% place to the left of your tube towards the bottom, move under the tribal orchid layer in your layers palette

lolli1 resize50% place to the right and down a bit from lolli2

lolli3 resize50% rotate left 35 degress place to the left of lolli2

bird3 resize50% place at the top on the left

charm1 resize85% place on the right side put the heart of the charm under the wing of the bird

sparkles1 place in the middle make sure it is the top layer

Crop merged opaque.

Merge visible.

Re-size to desired size. 

Add name or saying of choice. 

Add proper copyright info and save as .png
Thanks for trying my tutorial. I hope you enjoyed it.

This tutorial was written on July 7, 2012






No comments:

Post a Comment