Monday, July 2, 2012

Doing It Emo Style


This tutorial was written for those who have a working knowledge of psp.

I use paint shop 9, but any version should work.

All of my tutorials are of my own creations any similarity with any other tutorial is purely coincidental.Please do not copy my tutorials please link back to my blog!

I am always interested in seeing what you create using my tuts. You can send your results to me at lynnkitten101@gmail.com.



SUPPLIES NEEDED

Tube of choice
I am using artwork  by Lady Mishaka. A PTU Artist. You must purchase and obtain a license to use. I am not quite sure where Mishka has gone, she had her own site, but it is coming up unknown for me. You can visit her blog here or you can try her shop here

Scrapkit PTU  The Emoskeeters by Scraps Dimensions.  
which you can purchase at  here.

Mask of Choice. Mask 11 by Diana which can be found here

Font of choice. I used The NautiGal
Filters needed: 
eye candy4-gradient glow for the name

Don't forget to save often.

LET'S GET STARTED

Open a new image 700x700.

C/P element14 resize80%. Using your magic wand click inside of the frame, selections-modify-expand by4. C/P paper3-resize80%-selections-invert-hit delete

 C/P your tube place on the left side of the frame

C/P elements of choice or use mine below. See my tag for exact placement

element54 resize75% center move under your tube layer in your layers palette

element49 resize25% place at the bottom on the right side of the frame

element28 resize25% place at the bottom on the right side of the frame move under the cupcake layer in the layers palette 

element29 resize25% place on the left side of the first sucker

element47 resize45% place on the left side at the bottom covering the tubes cut off legs, I erased some of the bottom of my tube off so that it wasn't showing below the skateboard

element6 resize30% place on the right side of the skateboard

element36 resize75% rotate right 35 degrees, flip, arrange under your tube layer

element59 resize35% in the middle of the template and move under all layers except your paper layer

element52 resize35% mirror rotate left 35 degrees place on the right side of your tube at the top

Crop merged opaque.

Merge visible. C/P paper8 send to bottom layer and apply mask, if using the same mask as I am you will need to invert the mask layer. Merge group and merge visible once again.

Re-size to desired size. 

Add name or saying of choice. 

Add proper copyright info and save as .png
Thanks for trying my tutorial. I hope you enjoyed it.

This tutorial was written on July 3, 2012






No comments:

Post a Comment