Thursday, November 29, 2012

Dear Santa

 
This tutorial was written for those who have a working knowledge of psp.
I use paint shop 9, but any version should work.

All of my tutorials are of my own creations any similarity with any other tutorial is purely coincidental.Please do not copy my tutorials please link back to my blog!

I am always interested in seeing what you create using my tuts. You can send your results to me at lynnkitten101@gmail.com.


SUPPLIES NEEDED

Tube of choice.
I am using artwork  by Very Many.
 A PTU Artist. You must purchase and obtain a license to use.
 You can get some of Very Many's tubes at SATC.
You can purchase this tube here

Scrapkit of Choice:
Scrapkit PTU Dear Santa by Manipulated by Magik. 
You can purchase this kit here.


Mask of Choice:
I used a Christmas one from Vix.  Mask 439 which you can get here.

Font of choice. 

Filters needed: none required
eye candy4-gradient glow-not required used for name

Don't forget to save often.

LET'S GET STARTED
 
Open a new image 700x700
 
C/P frame 1 resize 85%. Using your magic wand click inside of the frame. Selections-modify-expand by 8, c/p paper 3, selections-invert, hit delete. Move paper under frame layer. C/P close up tube, duplicate, close duplicate. Click on original, hit delete. Select none. Click on duplicate, move to top, erase the part you don't want showing outside of the frame.


C/P elements of choice or use mine below. See my tag for exact placement.
 
tree2 place on the left side
 
 special gift resize 75% mirror place at the bottom on the left side

gift resize 55% place at the bottom on the left side, to the right of the special gift

bell dangle resize 75% place towards the top on the right side, erase part of the string

bow resize 45% place at the top on the right side over the top of the string on the bells

santa bear resize 55% place at the bottom on the right side

milk and cookie resize 35% place at the bottom on the right side, to the left of the bear

santa note resize 55% place at the bottom on the right side, to the left of the milk and cookie

santa hat resize 55% place at the bottom on the right side in front of the note and milk

Crop merged opaque.

C/P paper5 apply mask. Merge group, send to bottom.

Merge visible. Re-size to desired size. 

Add name or saying of choice. 

Add proper copyright info and save as .png

Thanks for trying my tutorial. I hope you enjoyed it.

This tutorial was written on November 29, 2012



No comments:

Post a Comment