Saturday, June 2, 2012

Red, White, And Blue


This tutorial was written for those who have a working knowledge of psp.


I use paint shop 9, but any version should work.

All of my tutorials are of my own creations any similarity with any other tutorial is purely coincidental.Please do not copy my tutorials please link back to my blog!


I am always interested in seeing what you create using my tuts. You can send your results to me at lynnkitten101@gmail.com.



SUPPLIES NEEDED

Tube and close up of choice. 
I am using artwork  by ZlataM. A PTU Artist. You must purchase and obtain a license to use.  You can purchase this tube here

Scrapkit PTU StarsAndStripes by Inzipired Creationz.  
You can purchase this kit here.

Template of choice or you can use the one I used. Template4 by Abstract&Aqua at Creative Misfits Creations here

Font of choice. 
Filters needed: 
eye candy4-gradient glow-not required used for name

Don't forget to save often.

LET'S GET STARTED

Open template, shiftD to duplicate, close original. Delete the following credits, wordart, glitter wordart backing. Image Canvas size 700x700

Instructions for coping and pasting. 
Activate the layer. 
Selections-select all-float-defloat-selections-invert, active paper or tube layer and hit delete. 
When you see C/P in the tut that means Copy and Paste.
Add drop shadow as desired. See my tag for exact placement.

Copy and paste desired papers into each layer.  Then delete the original layers. 

I used paper16 resize75% for pink rectangle

Paper18 resized75% for pink circle1

Paper9 resized75% for pink circle2

For pink glitter lines, selections, select all, float, defloat, layers new raster layer, flood fill with blue. Selections, select none. I added a red drop shadow to this layer.

For black lines, selections, select all, float, defloat, layers new raster layer, flood fill with red. Selections, select none.

Add drop shadow to black dotted lines, I used a red shadow on these, and a black shadow on all the glitter layers

C/P your main tube place in the middle of the template. Duplicate, on your top layer, adjust, blur, guassian blur 3, change the blend mode to soft light. Add a drop shadow to the bottom tube layer.

C/P elements of choice or use mine below. See my tag for exact placement.

ribbon1 resize75% place at the bottom of your tube to cover part of her cut of legs

ribbon2 resize65% flip place at the bottom of your tube to cover the other part of her cut of legs

water place at the bottom of the template so that part of it is showing from under your template send to bottom layer

balloons1 place on the right side

towels resize50% place at the bottom on the left side

beach ball resize40% place at the bottom on the left side beside the towels

sunglasses resize40% place at the bottom on the left side in front of the towels and the beach ball

umbrella resize55% place on the left side move under your tube layer in the layers palette

chaise resize65% mirror place on the right side at the bottom

fireworks2 resize50% place at the top on the left side

fireworks1 resize40% place at the top on the left side

Crop merged opaque.

Merge visible. Re-size to desired size. 

Add name or saying of choice. 

Add proper copyright info and save as .png
Thanks for trying my tutorial. I hope you enjoyed it.

This tutorial was written on June 2, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment