Thursday, June 7, 2012

All That


This tutorial was written for those who have a working knowledge of psp.

I use paint shop 9, but any version should work.
All of my tutorials are of my own creations any similarity with any other tutorial is purely coincidental.Please do not copy my tutorials please link back to my blog!

I am always interested in seeing what you create using my tuts. You can send your results to me at lynnkitten101@gmail.com.


SUPPLIES NEEDED

Tube and close up of choice. 
I am using artwork  by LadyMishka. A PTU Artist. You must purchase and obtain a license to use.  I purchased this tube from PFD but she is now selling on her own, you can find her tubes here

Scrapkit PTU All That Jazz by DivaDesignz.  
You can purchase this kit here.

Template of choice or you can use the one I used. Template204 by Denz Designz here 

Font of choice. 
Filters needed: xero-porcelain 
eye candy4-gradient glow-not required used for name

Don't forget to save often.

LET'S GET STARTED

Open template, shiftD to duplicate, close original. Delete the following denz designz, small circle2, dotted outline2, small circle1, dotted outline1, and background. 

Instructions for coping and pasting. 
Activate the layer. 
Selections-select all-float-defloat-selections-invert, active paper or tube layer and hit delete. 
When you see C/P in the tut that means Copy and Paste.
Add drop shadow as desired. See my tag for exact placement.

Copy and paste desired papers into each layer.  Then delete the original layers. 

I used paper7 resized 20% for blue semi circle

Paper8 resized20% for blue rectangle

Paper9 resized 20% for pink rectangle shape

Paper7 resized 20% for small blue strip

For dotted lines add drop shadow

merge together the black rectangle the paper for blue strip which should be raster4 and dotted lines, I then moved them down so that me tubes hands were on it

I added a gradient glow to blue semi circle, blue rectangle black oval shape and pink rectangle paper layers

C/P your main tube place in the middle

C/P elements of choice or use mine below. See my tag for exact placement.

flower spray1 resize 55% place on the left behind your tube

flower spray4 resize 55% place a little more towards the middle of the template behind your tube

flower1 resize 15% place on the right side towards the top of the oval

flower2 resize 15% place on the left side of flower1 duplicate and place on the other side of flower1

tag2 resize 15% place on the right side under the flower, so that it looks like it is hanging from it

Crop merged opaque.

Merge visible. Re-size to desired size. 

Add name or saying of choice. 

Add proper copyright info and save as .png
Thanks for trying my tutorial. I hope you enjoyed it.

This tutorial was written on June 7, 2012





No comments:

Post a Comment