Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Double Trouble


This tutorial was written for those who have a working knowledge of psp.

I use paint shop 9, but any version should work.

All of my tutorials are of my own creations any similarity with any other tutorial is purely coincidental.Please do not copy my tutorials please link back to my blog!

I am always interested in seeing what you create using my tuts. You can send your results to me at lynnkitten101@gmail.com.



SUPPLIES NEEDED

Tube and close up of choice
I am using artwork  by aLDoDark. A PTU Artist. You must purchase and obtain a license to use. You can purchase this tube at SATC  here

Scrapkit FTU  Neon Rock by KittzKreationz.  
which you can purchase at  here.

Mask of Choice

Font of choice. I used PeaBerry
Filters needed: 
eye candy4-gradient glow for the name

Don't forget to save often.

LET'S GET STARTED


C/P frame2 resize80%. Using your magic wand click inside of the frame, selections-modify-expand by 5. C/P paper1-selections-invert-hit delete. C/P your tube, duplicate, close off the duplicated tube, click on original tube and hit delete. Select none. Move the duplicated tube to top layer erase the part that you don't want showing outside of your frame.

C/P elements of choice or use mine below. See my tag for exact placement.

cupcake resize60% place on the right side of the frame at the bottom

padlockskull resize60% place on the left side of the frame at the bottom

skulldj resize60% place on the left side of the cupcake

heart lollipop place on the left side move under the padlock layer in your layers palette

paintcanspray resize75% place on the left side of the padlock

scatterframe resize120% center and send to bottom layer

Apply mask of choice.

Crop merged opaque.

Merge visible. 

Re-size to desired size. 

Add name or saying of choice. 

Add proper copyright info and save as .png
Thanks for trying my tutorial. I hope you enjoyed it.

This tutorial was written on June 26, 2012







No comments:

Post a Comment