Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Happy 4th



This tutorial was written for those who have a working knowledge of psp.

I use paint shop 9, but any version should work.
All of my tutorials are of my own creations any similarity with any other tutorial is purely coincidental.Please do not copy my tutorials please link back to my blog!

I am always interested in seeing what you create using my tuts. You can send your results to me at lynnkitten101@gmail.com.


SUPPLIES NEEDED

Tube and close up of choice
I am using artwork  by Al Rio. A PTU Artist. You must purchase and obtain a license to use. You can purchase this tube at SATC  here

Scrapkit PTU  Happy 4th by MistyLynnsCreations.  
which you can purchase here.

Template of choice or you can use the one I used. Template11 by BlissullyBeth  which you can get here.

Font of choice. I used 
Filters needed: 
eye candy4-gradient glow for the name

Don't forget to save often.

LET'S GET STARTED

Open template, shiftD to duplicate, close original. Delete the following raster1 and raster5. 

Instructions for coping and pasting. 
Activate the layer. 
Selections-select all-float-defAloat-selections-invert, active paper or tube layer and hit delete. 
When you see C/P in the tut that means Copy and Paste.
Add drop shadow as desired. See my tag for exact placement.

Copy and paste desired papers into each layer.  Then delete the original layers. 


Using your magic wand click on the dark gray part of raster4 c/p paper7-selections-invert, hit delete. Select none. Now click on the light gray part of raster4, c/p paper2-selections-invert, hit delete. Select none. Delete the original. Do the same for copy of raster4.

Using your magic wand click on the gray part of raster2 c/p paper6-selections-invert, hit delete, c/p close up of tube, hit delete. Select none. Now click on the black part of raster2, c/p paper1-selections-invert, hit delete. Select none. Delete the original. Do the same for copy of vector1. I skipped that part because my tube is covering it, you may skip it also depending on the tube you choose.

c/p paper13 resize75% for raster6 and all the copies of raster6. I put a different star in each circle and added a drop shadow.

c/p paper14 for raster3

C/P your  tube place on the left of the template. 

C/P elements of choice or use mine below. See my tag for exact placement.

balloons resize50% place at the top on the right side

hat resize25% place in the right square

star swirl1 center, move under you tube in your layers palette

butterfly2 resize25% again 75% place at the bottom on the right side

cap02 resize25% again 85% place about in the middle of the right side

cupcake1 resize30% place at the bottom about in the middle

cone2 resize30% place on the right side of the cupcake move your the cupcake layer in your layers palette

firework01 resize30% place on the left side at the bottom

firework02 resize30% mirror place on the left side at the bottom with firework01

flag resize30% place at the top on the right side of your tube move under your balloon layer in your layers palette, make sure it is also under your tube layer

Crop merged opaque.

Merge visible. Apply mask of choice.

Re-size to desired size. 

Add name or saying of choice. 

Add proper copyright info and save as .png
Thanks for trying my tutorial. I hope you enjoyed it.

This tutorial was written on June 27, 2012




No comments:

Post a Comment