Saturday, June 2, 2012

Hot In The City



This tutorial was written for those who have a working knowledge of psp.

I use paint shop 9, but any version should work.
All of my tutorials are of my own creations any similarity with any other tutorial is purely coincidental.Please do not copy my tutorials please link back to my blog!

I am always interested in seeing what you create using my tuts. You can send your results to me at lynnkitten101@gmail.com.


SUPPLIES NEEDED

Tube and close up of choice. 
I am using artwork  by Freya Langford-Sidebottom. A PTU Artist. You must purchase and obtain a license to use.  You can purchase this tube here

Scrapkit PTU Citylicious by Inzipired Creationz.  
You can purchase this kit here.

Template of choice or you can use the one I used. Template164 by Ali here

Font of choice. 
Filters needed: 
eye candy4-gradient glow-not required used for name

Don't forget to save often.

LET'S GET STARTED

Open template, shiftD to duplicate, close original. Delete the following DBA. Image Canvas size 700x700

Instructions for coping and pasting. 
Activate the layer. 
Selections-select all-float-defloat-selections-invert, active paper or tube layer and hit delete. 
When you see C/P in the tut that means Copy and Paste.
Add drop shadow as desired. See my tag for exact placement.

Copy and paste desired papers into each layer.  Then delete the original layers. 


I used paper6 for frame2

Paper3 for frame1

Paper4 resized75% for shape3

Paper2 for shape 1 and 2

C/P your main tube place in the middle of the template

C/P elements of choice or use mine below. See my tag for exact placement.

Mercedes resize75% place on the left at the bottom

hat resize50% place at the bottom on the right

knucks resize65% place on the right at the bottom on the right side of the hat

frame4 place centered behind your tube layer in your layers palette

dice resize75% at the top on the left side of the template

bottle resize50% place on the right side at the bottom of the template move under your hat and knucks layer in your layers palette

wordart place in the middle of your tube


Crop merged opaque.

Merge visible. Re-size to desired size. 

Add name or saying of choice. 

Add proper copyright info and save as .png
Thanks for trying my tutorial. I hope you enjoyed it.

This tutorial was written on June 2, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment