Friday, June 22, 2012

Hottie



This tutorial was written for those who have a working knowledge of psp.

I use paint shop 9, but any version should work.

All of my tutorials are of my own creations any similarity with any other tutorial is purely coincidental.Please do not copy my tutorials please link back to my blog!

I am always interested in seeing what you create using my tuts. You can send your results to me at lynnkitten101@gmail.com.



SUPPLIES NEEDED

Tube and close up of choice
I am using artwork  by Elias Chatzoudis. A PTU Artist. You must purchase and obtain a license to use.  You can purchase this tube here.

Scrapkit PTU Hottie with  Style by Black Widow Creationz.  
which you can get here.


Font of choice. I used MitreSquare
Filters needed: 
eye candy4-gradient glow for the name

Don't forget to save often.

LET'S GET STARTED

C/P el42 resize75% place in the middle, using your magic wand click insdie of the frame, selections, modify, expand by22. C/P paper4 resize75%, selections, invert, hit delete. C/P close up of tube, duplicate, close off the duplicate, click on original close up and hit delete, select none. Move paper and original close under the frame layer in your layers palette. Move the duplicate tube to the top layer, unhide, and erase any part of the tube you don't want showing outside of your frame.

C/P elements of choice or use mine below. See my tag for exact placement.

el38 resize45% place on the right side at the bottom

el39 resize55%  place on the right side at the bottom under the bear layer in the layers palette

el6 resize35% place at the top on the right side

el7 resize40% place at the top on the right side

el5 resize65% place on the left side

el8 resize35% place at the top on the left side

el45 resize75% place behind the teddy layer in the layers palette

el9 resize55% place on the right side move under the teddy layer and above the lollipop layer

el32 resize55% place on the left side at the bottom

el15 resize55% place on the left side at the bottom under the ipod layer in the layers palette

Crop merged opaque.

Merge visible.  Apply mask of choice.

Re-size to desired size. 

Add name or saying of choice. 

Add proper copyright info and save as .png
Thanks for trying my tutorial. I hope you enjoyed it.

This tutorial was written on June 18, 2012







No comments:

Post a Comment