Friday, June 1, 2012

Punketa





This tutorial was written for those who have a working knowledge of psp.

I use paint shop 9, but any version should work.

All of my tutorials are of my own creations any similarity with any other tutorial is purely coincidental.Please do not copy my tutorials please link back to my blog!


I am always interested in seeing what you create using my tuts. You can send your results to me at lynnkitten101@gmail.com.



SUPPLIES NEEDED

Tube and close up of choice. 
I am using artwork  by Jose Cano. A PTU Artist. You must purchase and obtain a license to use.  You can purchase this tube here

Scrapkit PTU Punketa by Bibis Collections.  
You can purchase this kit here.

Template of choice or you can use the one I used. Template106 by Tamie here

Font of choice. 
Filters needed: 
eye candy4-gradient glow-not required used for name

Don't forget to save often.

LET'S GET STARTED

Open template, shiftD to duplicate, close original. Delete the following raster1,8, 9,7,6,15and background

Instructions for coping and pasting. 
Activate the layer. 
Selections-select all-float-defloat-selections-invert, active paper or tube layer and hit delete. 
When you see C/P in the tut that means Copy and Paste.
Add drop shadow as desired. See my tag for exact placement.

Copy and paste desired papers into each layer.  Then delete the original layers. 


I used paper6 resized 75% for raster3



Paper4 resized 75% for copy of raster2

Paper3 resized 75% for raster4

Paper5 resized 75% for raster5 and raster10

Paper 11 resized 75% for raster11

Paper2 resized 75% for raster8

For raster12,13 and 14 adjust add/remove noise-add noise-uniform-noise 100%-monochrome checked

Image resize 600x600 all layers

C/P your main tube place on the left side of the template

C/P elements of choice or use mine below. See my tag for exact placement.

smoke place behind your tube

element40 place at the top on the right

element7 resize75% place on the left side move under the bar at the bottom of the temp, which should be raster11 in your layers palette

element17 resize50% place on the left side move about the bar at the bottom of the temp(raster11)

element47 resize75% place in the circle on the right side

element46 resize65% place on the right side in the middle of the template

element61 resize50% place on the right side beside the heart


Crop merged opaque.

Merge visible. Re-size to desired size. 

Add name or saying of choice. 

Add proper copyright info and save as .png
Thanks for trying my tutorial. I hope you enjoyed it.

This tutorial was written on June 1, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment