Monday, April 1, 2013

Yellow Candy

 
This tutorial was written for those who have a working knowledge of psp.
I use paint shop 9, but any version should work.



All of my tutorials are of my own creations any similarity with any other tutorial is purely coincidental.Please do not copy my tutorials please link back to my blog!
I am always interested in seeing what you create using my tuts. You can send your results to me at lynnkitten101@gmail.com.

SUPPLIES NEEDED:
Tube of choice.
I am using artwork by Irmino Pin-Oops
A PTU Artist. You must purchase and obtain a license to use.
You may find Akkasshaa's tubes at SATC.
You can get this tube here.

Scrapkit of Choice:
Scrapkit FTU Cool Summer by Sweet Tooth Scraps.
You can find this kit here.
 
Mask of Choice:
I used WSL345 which you can get here

Font of choice.


Filters needed:
eye candy4-gradient glow-not required used for name

Don't forget to save often.

LET'S GET STARTED

Open a new image 700x700


 
C/P elements of choice or use mine below. See my tag for exact placement.
 
  c/p your tube move towards the bottom
 
element109 resize 90%, place at the bottom of your tube, duplicate, erase one side of it and place the other side in the center, to make a solid grass line. merge down, duplicate and move the duplicate down a bit to make it look thick

element13 resize 55%, change the color of the gem to pink or yellow from your tube, place at the bottom on the right side
 
element30 resize 35%, change the color of the fan to pink from your tube and the bottom part of the fan yellow from your tube, place with the handbag
 
element3 resize 35%, change the color to yellow from your tube, place with the fan

element38 resize 75%, change the color to yellow, place on the left side behind your tube layer in the layers palette
 
  element37 place behind the bench layer in the layers palette
 
element90 rotate right 25 degrees, change the color to yellow, place on the right side behind your tube layer in the layers palette
 
element22 resize 75% place on the right side at the top, behind your umbrella tube in the layers palette

element18 resize 55%, change the color to pink, place on your bench

Crop merged opaque.
 
C/P paper16 apply mask, merge group, send to bottom.
 
Merge visible apply mask again.
 
Add name or saying of choice
 
Add proper copyright info and save as .png
 
Thanks for trying my tutorial. I hope you enjoyed it.
This tutorial was written on April 1, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment