Thursday, April 4, 2013

Fairyland


This tutorial was written for those who have a working knowledge of psp.

I use paint shop 9, but any version should work.





All of my tutorials are of my own creations any similarity with any other tutorial is purely coincidental.Please do not copy my tutorials please link back to my blog!

I am always interested in seeing what you create using my tuts. You can send your results to me at lynnkitten101@gmail.com.



SUPPLIES NEEDED:

Tube of choice.

I am using artwork byJose Cano

A PTU Artist. You must purchase and obtain a license to use.

You may find Jose Cano's tubes at SATC.


You can get this tube here.



Scrapkit of Choice:

Scrapkit PTU FairyTale by Bibis Collection.


You can find this kit here.


Font of choice.
I used Henry Morgan Handwriting 





Filters needed:

eye candy4-gradient glow-not required used for name



Don't forget to save often.



LET'S GET STARTED



Open a new image 700x700





 

C/P elements of choice or use mine below. See my tag for exact placement.
 

element45 resize 90% center



element33 resize 75% center

 

element27  place on the right side

 

element3 resize 55%, place in the tree somewhere to your liking

element63 place on the right side around your tree, duplicate mirror and move it to where the big house thing with the window covers the bottom of the tree

 



  c/p your tube place towards the left side
element26 place at the bottom on the left side

 

element19 resize 65% place behind your rock, duplicate mirror and also place behind your rock

element4 resize 55%, mirror, place on the rock

element42 resize 35% place at the bottom of your rock, on the left, duplicate mirror and place with the other flower at the bottom of the rock

element20 resize 60% place at the bottom to the right of the flowers 

element12 place at the bottom to the right of the book, by the tubes hands

element11 resize 75% place at the bottom to the right of the other snail by your tubes hands

Crop merged opaque.
 
Merge visible apply mask again.

 

Add name or saying of choice

 

Add proper copyright info and save as .png

 

Thanks for trying my tutorial. I hope you enjoyed it.

This tutorial was written on April 4, 2013


No comments:

Post a Comment