Saturday, April 6, 2013

Elodie

 
 
This tutorial was written for those who have a working knowledge of psp.
I use paint shop 9, but any version should work.



All of my tutorials are of my own creations any similarity with any other tutorial is purely coincidental.Please do not copy my tutorials please link back to my blog!
I am always interested in seeing what you create using my tuts. You can send your results to me at lynnkitten101@gmail.com.

SUPPLIES NEEDED:
Tube of choice.
I am using artwork by SkyScraps Pin-Up
A PTU Artist. You must purchase and obtain a license to use.
You may find SkyScrap's tubes at SATC.
You can get this tube here.

Scrapkit of Choice:
Scrapkit FTU Sticky N Sweet by Addictive Pleasures.
You can find this kit here.
 
Mask of Choice:
I used WSL192 which you can get here

Font of choice.


Filters needed:
eye candy4-gradient glow-not required used for name

Don't forget to save often.

LET'S GET STARTED

Open a new image 700x700


 
C/P elements of choice or use mine below. See my tag for exact placement.
 

  frame3 resize  80%, center, change the color to the green from your tubes hair. using your magic wand click inside of the frame, selections, modify, expand by 5. c/p paper8, selections, invert, hit delete

  stud place on one of the holes in the frame duplicate three more times and place on every other hole
 
c/p  tube move to the right a little
 
heart and bow charm resize 60%, place at the top on the left side. c/p again resize 55% place on top of the other
 
C/P paper8 apply mask, merge group, send to bottom, move to the left, duplicate and move to the right.
 
Merge visible apply mask again.
 
Add name or saying of choice
 
Add proper copyright info and save as .png
 
Thanks for trying my tutorial. I hope you enjoyed it.
This tutorial was written on April 7, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment