Monday, March 25, 2013

Lollipop Emo

 
 
This tutorial was written for those who have a working knowledge of psp.


I use paint shop 9, but any version should work.


All of my tutorials are of my own creations any similarity with any other tutorial is purely coincidental.Please do not copy my tutorials please link back to my blog!


I am always interested in seeing what you create using my tuts. You can send your results to me at lynnkitten101@gmail.com.





SUPPLIES NEEDED


Tube of choice.
I am using artwork  by Lady Mishka.
 A PTU Artist. You must purchase and obtain a license to use. 
Which you can get Lady Mishka's tubes at SATC
Which you can get here.



Scrapkit of Choice:
Scrapkit PTU Lollipop Emo by Toxic Desirez
Which you can find at SATC
You can purchase this kit here.
 

Template of Choice:Template157 by Toxic Desirez which you can get here

Font of choice.
I used Al Sandra
 
Filters needed:
eye candy4-gradient glow



Don't forget to save often!


LET'S GET STARTED


Open template, shift D to duplicate, close original. 
Delete raster12, raster1 and raster11.  


Instructions for coping and pasting. 
Activate the layer. 
Selections-select all-float-defloat-selections-invert, active paper or tube layer and hit delete. 


When you see C/P in the tut that means Copy and Paste.
Add drop shadow as desired. See my tag for exact placement.
Copy and paste desired papers into each layer.  Then delete the original layers.
 

I used paper14 for raster4 and copy of raster4

paper20 for raster5 and copy of raster5

paper17 for raster3

paper16 for raster6 and copy of raster6
 
paper18 for copy of raster2
 
paper19 for raster8
 
 

C/P elements of choice or use mine below. See my tag for exact placement.
 
frame2 resize 80% center
 
flame resize 75% place inside the frame on the left, duplicate, place on the right side of the frame, erase any part of the frame that is showing outside of the frame 
  
C/P your tube place in the center

string place at the top towards the left
  lips resize 25% place at the top on the left side

lip balm resize 20% place with the lips
 
candy3 resize 35% place at the bottom on the left side

candy1 resize 25% place at the bottom with candy3

skullerfly resize 25%, rotate right 25 degrees, place at the top on the right side

lollipop1 resize 30% place towards the bottom on the right side

  lollipop3 resize 15% rotate right 25 degrees place to the right of lollipop1
 
lollipop4 resize 25% place in between the other two lollipops

kitty and skull resize 25% place at the bottom of the lollipops

splatter send to bottom, place at the top on the right side, duplicate, mirror, flip
 

Crop merged opaque. 
Merge visible. Re-size to desired size.

Add name or saying of choice.

Add proper copyright info and save as .png

Thanks for trying my tutorial. I hope you enjoyed it.

This tutorial was written on March 26, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment